ARESA Beaute-The world of Korean Beauty Products

by - January 13, 2017

Hey travel beauties!! Are you a KPOP lover or fans of Korean beauty ?! Tell you a secret! I'm a fan of FT. Island and BEAST !! *Grin

This post I will share out a Korean beauty platform as I had attended their beauty launch party at Zouk KL. Have you heard about Aresa Beauté ? If no, give me a minute to tell you! ARESA beauté is currently involved in distributing Korean Beauty Products to all parts of the worlds, as well as organising Fitness and Fashion pageants across Asia. On top of that, Aresa also acts as a bridge to link up companies within Asia that are looking to expand abroad.

So, is a good news for Kbeauty lover that more and more Korean beauty products will be brought into Malaysia!!! I really can't wait for it. XD


The event started with Korean KPOP dance with current Korean hit song. And continued by CEO welcoming speech ^^

The CEO of the Aresa Beauté doing a simple intro about their platform 

ARESA Beauté is constantly sourcing and working together with Korean suppliers to bring trending and popular brands into a platform, such as April Skin, Secret Key, AHC, Jayjun, Holika-Holika, AGA-AE Pororo(my favourite character XD) and etc. Sound awesome right?? 



AGA-AE Pororo Vita Lip Balm *heart*


Let me show you what they showcasing that day! 

Karadium Pucca Edition Set Series (The packaging was damn cute!!! Wish to try it one day )
WLab  (currently using their bb cushion , good coverage)
at: fox ( haven't try this brand before, but the packaging looks damn exquisite)
Pony Effects (has bought their liquid concealer and lips tint, can't wait to try it) 

ARESA Beauté have also successfully collaborated with Watson and SASA Malaysia to provide them with popular Korean beauty brands. Other than retailers, ARESA Beauté have also partnered up with e-commerce giant Zalora to become their major Korean beauty products distributor. By doing so, ARESA Beauté is able to grow even faster into different countries by engaging them in both online and offline markets. Now there are available at GemFive too!

Thanks Elynn for the invitation. I have a chance to get know more Korean products and this beauty platform. 
Thanks for the awesome box too! There some my favourite products in the box !! XD Stay tuned my review *wink*


And thanks for the #BeauteMori for the detoxification drink! Will let you guys know how was the taste once I try it! 
I really enjoy the night with my girls! I'm glad to share this Aresa Beauté platform with them xoxo . They do enjoy too! 

Thanks Betty (my sweet blogger friend) for sharing the photos with me! 

More information:
Website:aresa.international 
Facebook: ARESA Beauté Malaysia
Instagram: @aresa_my

Shinmay


Don't Forget!
--Follow Me--

You May Also Like

0 comments