[Japan Travel Tips旅游分享] Travel With ivideo Japan Pocket Wifi 旅行必备的wifi 分享器

by - September 20, 2016

Hey, Travel buddy, those who has followed my IG and FB should know I just came back from Japan. Today I want to share a good thing with you! Are you curious why I always can post photos anytime in Japan?! Most people will think I’m buying Japan sim card and the answer is I rent a pocket wifi at Japan. Recently many famous bloggers are using local pocket wifi during their travel and so I would like to try that too. Fortunately, I found a cheaper pocket wifi at iVideo.tw which cost me 210¥/per day [approximately RM8.50 or 85TWD] If you had done some research on the local pocket wifi, then you will know iVideo pocket wifi is cheaper than Malaysia pocket wifi !!

嗨,如果有追踪我的IG FB ,你们应该知道我从东京回来吧![如果没有的话,赶快follow我哦,呵呵] 今天要分享好康给大家,就是我在日本用的Wifi 分享器唷! 我真心地推荐大家這家的Wifi 分享器最近大马市面上有两种超出名的Wifi 分享器,而且超多艺人和部落客都在用他们的产品。而为什么我选择這家iVideo.tw呢?原因超简单,因为便宜,哈哈這家的收费一天只是210¥而已 [马币:RM8.50 台币:85]. 如果你有做些功课,就会知道比起那两家的收费,iVideo.tw 的收费比较便宜.

About their AU 4G LTE Pocket Wifi :
∞ 4G LTE Unlimited data 日本 AU 吃到飽門號(不限流量) + 4G LTE
∞ Support 10 WiFi-enabled mobile devices 一台最多可分享給10台分享WiFi
∞ The speed4G LTE DL up to 75Mbps4G LTE UL up to 25Mbps
速度最快、下載最大LTE/3G 最大75Mbps/9.2Mbps,上傳LTE/3G 最大25Mbps/5.5Mbps
∞ Opeartion time14 hours
使用電力長達:約14小時 / 18小時(LTE/3G)

How to rent Ivideo wifi when you travel to Japan ?     租借流程
Step 1 : Online Booking !! Register as member WITH YOUR PASSPORT NO. and you will get an email verification. In the meantime , remember to write my email as referral member (travellover823@gmail.com) , you can get discount for your first payment.
网上租借 ,用护照号码登记成为會员,登记的时候,记得填上我的email 哦[travellover823@gmail.com],在第一付款中,你可以得到折扣哦!

Step 2: Choose your destination >>>JAPAN  And The pocket WIFI that I used is AU 4G LTE POCKET WIFI  
选择日本为你的目的地,当时我所用的WiFi 分享器是 AU 4G LTE POCKET WIFI
YOU MAY GET QUOTE FROM THE WEBSITE >>> You may choose to pick up at airport or iVideo store at Akasuka. Now Available Pick Up at Selected Lawson Store!!  你可以知道租借的预算和押金哦!你可以选择在日本羽田空港或浅草市的門市领取你的分享器 [新马或其他国家顾客] 或是選擇到指定Lawson門市領取哦 . 如果是台湾顾客,你可以在台灣本島7-11OK、萊爾富門市领取或直接到日本的門市或机场领取哦
**For Haneda & Nagoya Airport, you may pick up only on weekdays. AND my flight is on weekends , so I decided to get it myself in their store at Akasuka [open daily 9am-6pm] which is near the famous Sensoji Temple and Thunder Gate !!

至于羽田空港和名古屋机场,您只能在星期一至五领取分享器。而我的班机是周六抵达,所以我亲自到浅草門市领取,员工超有心地教我怎么用,还告诉我附近很多宝贝可以抓。呵呵 !
The deposit only cost me only !!  They will on-hold and charge if you had damaged the device when you returning the device. If you pick up at airport, you may return back by dropping them in any mail box in japan.
他家的押金只收 而已,有点吓着了,哈哈! 是真的! 如果分享器有些损坏,他们才会由您的押金部分請款賠償。归还的方式超方便,全日本郵局、郵筒皆可還件

STEP 3: PAYMENT with credit card 
--Deposit will not show on the credit card bill, and we will cancel the authorization after receiving the rental products you had rented within 45 days to 3 months(depend on the credit card company rules. REMEMBER USING MY CODE TO HAVE A DISCOUNT:AIVZZZGOUONKTSDV
押金不會出現於信用卡帳單內,並於商品退還後,視持卡銀行45個工作天~3個月內取消此筆授權.记得付款时输入我的折扣券哦!折扣编号:AIVZZZGOUONKTSDV

STEP 4: Get your device & Online !!!  之后,你就可以疯狂地上网,上载照片,无时无刻地抓宝了!

MY PERSONAL REVIEW  个人 评论

I’m using it for 5 devices and the speed of the wifi is damn fast. The battery can last for 1 ½ days. So, I can use it for catching my pokemon in Tokyo. There is a lot of pokestop in Tokyo!!  Other than that, the WIFI still run smoothly when I go to a mountain or subway area, And why I rent their wifi because it is CHEAPER !!! They still provide pocket wifi for other country too. Check out their website for more info.


一台分享了给5架手机,速度还是超快的。最好的是它的电力可以长达1 ½ 天 我可以无时无刻地上载我的照片,也可以到处抓宝。東京的神奇宝贝超多的! 就算我到郊区或地铁站,还是不會被干扰. 最重要是它家的租金便宜嘛!除了日本,他们也租借其他国家的wifi 分享器哦!


More info 更多详情,
Website: http://ivideo.com.tw/english/ [which available in 4 language : Chinese, English, Japanese & Korean]  
Inquiry mail: ivideo.en@gmail.com
Social Media:        Twitter
Address:Japan, 111-0035 Tokyo, Taito, Nishiasakusa, 3 Chome−27−14, 102 号室(8min walking distance from Sensoji Temple) [有免费给手机充电哦]
Tel: +81--3-5830-8116 


Shinmay


Don't Forget!
--Follow Me追踪我--


You May Also Like

52 comments

  1. i miss japan. Thats my dreamland :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss it too when i writing this post and keep on seeing the photos!

      Delete
  2. 谢谢你的分享!很有用啊!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely useful for travel writers. Going abroad always presents this problem. Maybe this will help me the next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , also for people to contact their family and friends as well ! XD

      Delete
  4. The battery can last for more than a day? Wow, thats great.. I have been using a few devices and most also can spare me about 4-6 hours max only..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss my Japan trip so much! Wish to go there again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great device to use , I love updating my route while on trip ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya~ I can keep on update my instagram and facebook all the time ~

      Delete
  7. this looks like a great help for me when am in Osaka and Kyoto... I will look into this as am headed there in March....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya~ their wifi is quite nice ! this is my sincere review ~

      Delete
  8. ohhh...babe...thanks for sharing...i need it badly...next two week will go Korea~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome !! Try this pocket wifi in Korea ..they also have the rental service for korea =)

      Delete
  9. Stay connected every where we go. Great pocket wifi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard the portable wifi is good and strong. You still can catch pokemon in Japan. LOl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! first time experience and give me a good service! And a lot of Pokemon in Japan , keep on catching all the time ..haha

      Delete
  11. thanks for your recommendation! im gonna need this when i go japan! :D

    Top Performing Funds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing information on this pocket WiFi. Good news for those who are heading to Japan. I hope I am one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing. Will use this for my next Japan trip. =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome dear ! you need to try this when you go~ =)

      Delete
  14. Pocket wifi's are certainly very handy when it comes to travelling. Loved the tips dear, thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, really ! i can surf internet all the time.

      Delete
  15. When i m in Japan I also carry a pocket wifi with me. its so convenient whenever i want to go online.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waahhh now write two languague liao XDDD Can share for so many user and with high speed wifi also is so nice loo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe XD..ya! i was so satisfied with their wifi XD

      Delete
  17. yea internet is so important to us even when travelling, so funny that you even catch pokemon all the way to tokyo, very authentic the pokemon there right hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya! damn important. The origin of Pokemon ,sure authentic..haha

      Delete
  18. Great suggestion for my coming holiday trip, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Seems quite reliable for something so small, will consider this on my next Japan trip!

    ReplyDelete
  20. seems like everything about wifi and going online anytime anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  21. super convenient to have wifi wherever you go. shall check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very helpful tips for travel, this tips always guide me when ever i plan my journey. Thanks for sharing www.irctc.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  23. 哇!超方便!又可以耐久。不错!

    ReplyDelete
  24. 看你分享很不错,会记下来 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  25. 收藏起来,下次要去日本的时候就可以用得上了 wuahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  26. 哇 这样我去日本时就可以随时随地的更新我social media shares了~ 那太棒了哦!感恩有你的分享!~

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for sharing! Might check this out next time!

    ReplyDelete
  28. 要把这个抄下来,下次旅行时去申请!

    ReplyDelete
  29. read up this post as I plan to travel japan next. will add this router to compare with changi recommend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg, didn't expect I will be commenting back on this post xD anyway, just to check with you about their delivery service. How did you receive the router??

      Delete
    2. Hehe XD ! I go to their official flagstore at Asakusa to get my device. =)

      Delete
  30. Hi Shin, thanks for the sharing tips on the pocket wifi but I noted that the credit card information is not on secured page which is a concern even-though on their main page, it states all payment is on Secured Socket Layers or SSL. My browser security tells me it is not.

    ReplyDelete