Sexy & Bouncy Lips with lipIce Colour Balm

by - May 31, 2016

Hi guys, recently I have received a lipIce sheer colour from the Rhoto-menthalatum company. Previously I’m using their lip balm as my lips are quite dry. Products from Menthalatum are popular with its moisturising effect in Malaysia. Now they are having the new LipIce Sheer Colour which is not only can bring moisture effect but also a sexy colour to your lips.
In my opinion, I think this colour which I use is not too sharp. I personally not dare to use sharp colour lipstick. haha.. Thus, this colour perfectly suits me!  The colour is gradually appear. Now, when I go for event, I will using it to make my lips bouncy and look healthy. Even if I going travel, it is easy for me put my pocket or my handbag. 
Selfie mode on ;)

Ingredients:
Shea Butter, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil and Aloe Extract

LipIce Sheer Colour
ü contain upgraded Beeswax and Argan Oil formula
ü 10 hours moisturizing properties
ü helps to brighten dull lips to reveal healthy, pink lips
ü infused with Commiphora Mukul Herb Extract to smoothen fine lines and keep the lips bouncy



The LipIce Sheer Color is available in three variants namely Strawberry,Shimmer and Fragrance Free. Priced at RM15.80 each, it will be available at all leading pharmacies and major supermarket outlets.

Shinmay

You May Also Like

20 comments

  1. It look nice for your :)) We do need a lip balm especially in air-conditioner room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely one of my favourite lip balms. Moisturising and also a natural color too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm using the menthol one? The one in green colour, should be the same brand, Menthalatum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brand produces one of the best lip balms! Love the simple pink packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this a new one? Because I have been using it since my secondary school and the packaging is quite different from mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this lip balm, it good and reasonable price also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LipIce is certainly a craze among my friends as it works and easy to bring anywhere. Now that that have Sheer, my friends will certainly go berserk over this cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I been using it since I was secondary school. Really moisturizing effect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute la your pose, after applying you definitely have the sexy and bouncy lips on you babe =D The color is so natural!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the natural colour of the Lip Ice and I'm still using it now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. like the colour and the price! seems very affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried this brand before!!! Very moisture!! I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love lipice lipbalms. They're so affordable but works well on me as well

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love lipice products. Soothing, no side effects and looks good on lips.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so cute hehe. lovely product indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the photo is beautiful and the lip ice is no regret right..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Been using this brand for long time already, really like their quality products :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm not very daring with my lip colours as well. This sheer colour looks like it will suit me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. personally i love the natural colour from this version of lip ice, plus really moisturising too

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have one also. Love the natural shade a lot.

    ReplyDelete