Butterfly 3rd BDay Party X Althea

by - May 09, 2016




                                                           >>Chase Your Dream <<
 
>>The Venue<<
>>Door Gift<<
It was a memorable party I ever had! Thanks Tammy and Anis give me the chance to share the happiness of Butterfly’s 3rd birthday party X Althea. I had met a lot of great and experienced blogger via the awesome party. Meanwhile, I was happy to meet the Althea founder, Frank Kang who is a nice person and talk fluently in English [better than me].  He had shared his experience with us and inspired me. 
>>Me, Tammy,LeeYann<<
>>Me, Frank Kang, Lee Yann<<

>>Syafiera,Me and LeeYann<<

>>Anis and me<<

Emcee of the Day>>Funny Dee
The first activity of the event is BB deco cushion. We were given the ingredient of the bb cushion decoration. At first, I feel quite excited to do the decoration with my so-call own creative design. Haha..Finally, I have done it and feel that I can do it again when I see other people design..aiks !! This means that I still need to find out more on my creativity. But overall the process, it’s quite fun and interesting.
>>Sabrina and me<<

The next activity will be the shopping spree time at Althea for half an hour using my lousy handphone(Shop & Selfie). Is time to change ya…Fortunately, one of my blogger friends has lent her handphone for me to shop. So kind ~ The network was so weak and I have tried thousand times to shop for 3 stuff ~ Until the end, My friend and I had missed the post and win activity. I felt so sorry for her. Now I have a reason to buy a new phone already! ahaha..
Lastly , Is the post and win round ! I couldn't do it because the shopping spree had consumed me a lot of time. Nevermind, I still post the photo on the Instagram because I want to share how i love Althea and Butterfly..ahaha!! ;)


The Cookie Playground

Lastly, I really happy and glad I was there to celebrate this awesome party ! I learned a lot of things and met many gorgeous blogger! Thanks to Tammy , mamasan again ..muackss ^^

How to join as a Butterfly member ?
Like the Butterfly Project @ FB (CLICK HERE <<)
And you will see the member sign up icon the top of the page~

How to be Althea member ?
Sign up and get RM15 free
Add my referral code SHINMAY23 , you can get another RM5
Want to know more about Althea , Click >>&gt; HERE

Want to know more about me,the Travellover?
Do follow my blog via 
or My Page >>Travellover
or My >> travellover23

Xoxo
Shinmay



You May Also Like

31 comments

  1. Hope you had fun babe! It was an undeniably awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya..i really had a lot fun ~ thanks anis ^^

      Delete
  2. I had a really good shopping experience with Althea, they always offer a very good price for Korean skincare products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya...the althea product is good and fast shipping ^^

      Delete
  3. What a fun event you had that day. I love pink myself so this looks very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice event.. hmm.. might check out and sign up as a member...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. faster sign up as member , is quite fun ^^

      Delete
  5. I wanted to go to the party but then i got classes. and and i also dont have bb cushion to decorate. we need to bring our own right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. why didnt I get the invitation T.T so envy with you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in Taiwan! If not sure will join this. As usual everything organise by Butterfly Project is sweet and love and I just love the atmosphere on that event. Happy Birthday Butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how i wished i could go too..but too bad was not selected for this..:( everything looks so pretty and girly definitely a good place for some nice photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. next time sure have the chance ~ We go together next time ^^

      Delete
  9. u look so cute! I enjoyed the party a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha,thanks ^^ next time must have a time to chi chat with you !!

      Delete
  10. So fast we got to see each other again =D haha! Can't wait to see again this weekend again XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya, my dear ^^ Is great to know you ~ can't wait to meet you again ^^

      Delete
  11. All the pretty ladies had so much fun. Happy Birthday, Butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice and sweet event, envy so much

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow~ What a sweet and memorable event. Glad you enjoy it =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You seemed to have quite a fun at this event with fellow bloggers. The baked delicacies are yummy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. there is of course.... nothing much that is more fun than a Butterfly party... heheheh.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Althea has wonderful products and this event looks super nice.Butterfly party sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so wanna join this one but nobody look after my kids.. :( sob sob.. Looks really enjoy~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting event, everyone look so pretty in my favorite pink color :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really thanks to you for giving me the answer on how to join the Butterfly club as I'm a newbie and lil noob in this blogging industry. Btw, really hope to have chance to join this Butterfly project party in future. *excited*

    ReplyDelete
  20. I had event on the same day. Else, I will also join this awesome event too. =( Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I enjoying doing some decoration on my BB cushion but i really suck in decorating. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  22. ahh it look ike u all had so much fun///so sad i didn''t get to go...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like you had so much fun! Sad that i had to miss this party :(

    ReplyDelete