[Non-halal] Dining @ Tulip by that Latte Place

by - May 12, 2016


I’m happy to be invited by my friend Betty to join this event! This café is located at Sunway Pyramid which is accessible by car and public transport. Today I will introduce you guys their delectable signature pork series and other food as well.First stepping in the café, I was fascinated by the bar kitchen of the café which looks simple and yet modern.



Why this café name as Tulip? Priscilla and Marc did not want to run too far away from the coffee theme. Hence, they use the name “Tulip” which is a reference to tulip latte art. The café had allocated a kid-friendly corner so that the parents can dine at ease while their little ones are having fun. Overall the ambience surrounding is quite nice and suitable for family and friends gathering.


I love their signature food which is the Pork-ribs and home roasted porchetta! I will tell you my review on them.
1. Signature Pork-Chetta @ RM25.90 
At first, I found it difficult to cut the pork as it too hard and lastly my friend help me cut it..ahaha~I thought it is very hard to eat but I can feel the crunchiness of the pork when I chew it ! Fantastic~ I'm damn like the crispiness of the pork. I will recommend you to try this and suit for 2 person.

2. Oh-My-Rib! (Prime Pork Rib) @ RM35.90 
This pork rib has brought back my memory in Bali. Now I no need go Bali to eat pork rib and this dish is one of my favourite in this café. This sauce of the pork ribs taste good , not too sweet not too salty. The owner tell me that the pork rib is grill with a tangy homemade barbecue sauce. Yummy~ suit for 2 person
3.Creamy Salted Egg Carbonara PASTA with Crispy Battered Chicken @ RM18.90 

First time try this kind of fusion >>salted egg with carbonara. This type of combination has made me surprised. To be frank, I’m a person do not like carbonara. The salted egg has balance the taste of the carbonara and I love it so much! The pasta has added the crispy chicken and thus, made the dish more exquisite.



4. “Siu Yuk” Egg Ben @ RM19.90
I like the porch egg above the bread and the “siu yuk” is actually same like the pork chetta which is only different in the size. The egg is quite nice.



5. Combo Bruschetta Melts @ RM23.90 
Is a combination of sandwich with salmon, mushroom and bacon. This dish considered normal for me, nothing special. The portion is quite big and you may share with your partner.


6. Bacon Baked Egg @ RM18.90
People who love cheese, you may choose this dish as the chef has put a lot of cheese inside the egg. This dish suitable to eat when it is hot-served.
Beverage:
1.    Iced Hazelnut Mocha Nutella – RM15
2.    Iced Coffee Float – RM10 
3.    Mocha – RM10
4.   Flavoured Milk (Salted Caramel) – RM8





Information:
Address:
LG@-88, Lower Ground Floor, Red Atrium, Sunway Pyramid Mall
016-850 3546
 https://www.facebook.com/TulipSunway/?fref=ts
 https://www.instagram.com/tulip.thatlatteplace/
 
Stella & Me

Tulip by That Latte Place Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Shinmay

You May Also Like

22 comments

  1. yummy food, next time invite me also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. their food really nice ~ if got chance , will invite you ~ahaha..

      Delete
  2. Nice that they have a plac for the kids.. more and more places need to have this so parents can enjoy their food happily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the restaurant decoration and love the food presentation, especially the porch egg. Too bad, it was non halal restaurant, hehehehe

    Best place to hang out with friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ice coffee float looks nice <3 But since non-halal, bye-bye for me TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the play area for kids. Food looks awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the food seems quite yummylicious. been craving for western food since last week. might go this weekend. thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that pork rib and bacon with egg! Invite me too next time hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely interesting restaurant with nice looking dishes even if I can indulge in it... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. food look delicious here. The place environment also awesome to chill out with friends and love ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! The Creamy Salted Egg Carbonara PASTA with Crispy Battered Chicken caught my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The food look so tempting especially the pork ribs. yummy...yummy

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow. this place looks really amazing. I love the decor and the food looks extremely tempting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the kids corner which is a feature alot of cafes are including in their design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The food looks delicious babe! I love pork rib and enjoy the ambiance of this cafe reading your post =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved the name and liked the ambiance of this place. Nice to hang out with family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the places which have got some play area for kids as they are more family friendly and parents can be at ease.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a scrumptious dining experience you had. I hardly go to Sunway Pyramid. It's high time I do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The foods really look yummy. This place do look awesome to have girls date and chit chat around while dining. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, that pork ribs look so yummy, drooling already, must check out this place :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The foood looks great... would like to go try there one day

    ReplyDelete
  21. seems like a nice place. love to try it out one day

    ReplyDelete