Line Friends Nail Art @ Vincy Nails & SPA , Puchong

by - October 29, 2016


I've been a long time didn't do my nail art. Today I have pampered myself by doing nail art at Vincy Nails & Spa. This time I'm doing Gel Manicure and Art. I'm a fan of Line Friends especially the Brown. So, I'm going show you the nails art that I do ! 

The day with my Brown in Line Friend Store, Japan

Where can u found this nail shop?
It is inside the Tomo Hair Saloon ! 


                                          Vincy is doing the nail art 

                                                     End Product 

Are you fans of Line Friends? 

My Review:
Price:     
Service:    
Ambience:   

Info:
Price: From RM28 - RM68++
Address:No.7G, Jalan Bandar 10, Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
Time: 10am-7pm 
Phone no:017-3457380 (for booking/appointment/enquiries)
Email: vincynailspa@gmail.com

Social Media:   



Shinmay


Don't Forget!
--Follow Me--

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. The cutest nail ever I had seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much is yours cost?
    love to go there, need fix a date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa so cute! I wanna try it out too

    ReplyDelete
  4. This nail salon is so cute and their price also reasonable, will check out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so close to my house...and super adorable their nail art..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Line friends are cute enough already and now they are on your nails! Geram. I want them on my nails as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. colourful nail art. i like the bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete