[Pork Free] Walnut Cafe & Bar @ PFCC , Bandar Puteri Puchong

by - May 19, 2016

I was brought by my cousin to this cafe! The point I like this place is the decoration of cafe which is in English Modern Wooden Style. This cafe has been opened for about 2 years ago if not mistaken. But this is not the main point too. LOL! 
This café have 2-storey and always full of people for gathering.  The ambience is quite good but if many people there will just like a market. When I reach there, I need to have 30minutes waiting for the available seat.  And lastly, we are given a sofa seat with a small coffee table.

This is what we had ordered.

Butter Milk Chicken @ RM28.90 
–chicken whole thigh , rice creamy butter, mix salad and toast cereal cottage
>>>The chicken taste good because I feel that the creamy butter has totally immersed in the chicken thigh. Not forget to mention their bread and salad , my parents like their bread.Dip it in creamy butter sauce is simply the best! I wonder how they mixed the salad as the sauce is different with what I eat before. It tastes like a bit sour and sweet. Overall this dish is nice ! I would recommend this for 2 pax.
Rate:

Wings Skeward @RM38.90 
>>> The apperance of this dish attract a lot people including me. haha..Never see other cafe doing this, so it will be the signature of this dish. The taste is quite okay but will not be my first choice to eat the second time as i don't like the cinnamon (if not mistaken) they put on the chicken wings. If you first time visit the cafe, i will ask you to try it as this dish is their signature.
Rate:
Skinny Pizza @ RM23.90 (6 slices)
–Chicken Dice, Pineapple cube , napolitana, onion & Monzalera Cheese  
Rate: 
Grilled Salmon @ RM28.90 –served with mashed potato, salsa vide and salad
Rate:

Signature Drink- served in barrel
LemonGrass White Tea @RM18.90 (suit for about 6-7 people)
Rate: 
My overall review:
Food: 
Price: 
Ambience: (if you prefer a silent atmosphere, do choose non-peak hour)
Service: (Don’t choose the peak hour if you want a good service)

Information:
 : 11.00am-1am (Mon-Sun)
  : G-10, Ground Floor, Tower 4&5, PFCC, Jalan Puteri 1/2, Bandar Puteri Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia.
  : 03-80526607
  : www.instagram.com/walnutcafebar

More photos:


[**I have asked the cafe about the Halal stuff and they reply me that their food is Pork Free, but they sell alcohol]
Walnut Cafe & Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Shinmay

You May Also Like

27 comments

  1. The decoration and the ambiance is great. nice place to hang out with families and friend. looking forward to know whether it halal or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Food is pork free . They do not stated halal because they sell alcohol.

      Delete
  2. yummm! love the pizza and the salmon. should check this place out as its close to my home. but is it halal though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Food is pork free . They do not stated halal because they sell alcohol.

      Delete
  3. The environment is superb! Gosh! the chicken wing skewered presentation look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the wings skeward looks soooo interesting! haha would definitely go just to take a picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a nice place to chill :) the pizza is delicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the grilled salmon... I assume it's a non halal outlet hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Food is pork free . They do not stated halal because they sell alcohol.

      Delete
  7. I have been there once and loving all their pizza dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I only know Puchong do have such chilling place to have a friends date. Looks like will check out as most of my KL friends are from Puchong. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love the wing skewed served hahaha! Quite creative I would say =D Not always visit puchong for cafe but this place serve good food!

    ReplyDelete
  10. After reading this, I macam very hungry! I want to go try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh... Feeling peckish now.. Those pictures are just so nice and tempting.. .i want to go try it out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh... Feeling peckish now.. Those pictures are just so nice and tempting.. .i want to go try it out

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heard about it before but haven't give it a try yet. Maybe soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like those English style cafes. The skinny pizza makes me hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the way you have captured the photo and these cafe are perfect to enjoy a hi tea with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in love with the cosy ambience. It looks like one of the European cafes that I have visited.

    ReplyDelete
  17. the deco is so nice, it doesn't even look like Malaysia until I have to check your address two times. food looks amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. the price is a bit on the high side. but the decoration and the game station definitely looks inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, the Walnut cafe looks great, I must go liao...

    ReplyDelete
  20. how could they name a pizza dish, skinny pizza! haha.. it should be named "wewillmakeyoufat" pizza :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Creative ways to serve chicken wing and drink, I love it. Just send message to them and asked whether their halal or not, so that I can visit soon. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Food is pork free . They do not stated halal because they sell alcohol.

      Delete
  22. is it halal? looking forward to visit this cafe coz the food looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Food is pork free . They do not stated halal because they sell alcohol.

      Delete