Translate 翻譯

About TravelLover

Hi readers, My name is Shin May (SM) who is typical travel wanderlust. I’m Penangites! Currently work in research related to biomas...

Hi readers,
My name is Shin May (SM) who is typical travel wanderlust.
I’m Penangites!
Currently work in research related to biomass fuel in KL
Loves to try everything
Previously has been travel some country in Europe [Backpack style] and some Asia country
Why I write this blog? It is simple ...
I want to use my own word and photo to keep my precious memory. Meanwhile, I like to share any best thing and moment with my readers.
WHY i can travel in Europe Country?
I'm rich ? Definitely  a NO !! 
I have this great opportunity to explore Europe country because I'd my internship in Poland University for about 4 months.
By taking the chance, my friends and I who are  travel lover plan to explore the countries in Europe.
About the cost, you may personally email me at travellover823@gmail.com
Stay tuned for updates! #YOLO 

Bucket List
ü Skydiving in Dubai
ü Bungee Jump in Macao
ü Sliding in New Zealand
ü Bridge walking in Australia
ü Skiing in Japan/Korea/Switzerland
ü Bring my parents to travel
…to be continued (never stop)


Any enquiries, sponsorship, review, media trip or collaboration, you drop an email to 
 travellover823@gmail.com
 www.facebook.com/travellover823
 www.instagram.com/travellover23
                                         Travel beyond limit ! #YOLO
Shinmay

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Welcome to the travel world May. May you embark on endless journeys across the globe and blog about them with beautiful photos and stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! I'm looking forward to meeting you again ^^ Maybe we can collaborate next time.

      Delete

Labels

Travel (27) review (16) Korea (5) poland (5) Japan (4) #Food (3) Malaysia (3) Split (2) Zagreb (2) London (1) Music (1) Nailart (1) OOTD (1) Pula (1) Tech (1) Tottori (1) Venice (1) WIFI (1) Zakopane (1)
Copy Generate

Google+ Followers

Followers