[FoodLover] 貓頭鷹愛好者 The Owls Cafe @ Bukit Jalil

by - April 11, 2016


This cafe I plan to go for a long time but most of my friends are busy until today I just got the chance to bring my friends to try their food and dessert. Previously I have seen a lot friend sharing their dessert on the Facebook. It's so tempting!! Yummy ~ 

Today I went there for lunch ~ At first, I thought I need to queue up because I heard before from my sister this cafe always have a long queue. Fortunately, there was a place for us. The staffs are quite friendly and we take order in front of the counter. The first impression of the cafe is the deco of the owl. 
It's really cute! 

The choice in the menu is quite little so I recommend you all to be there for teatime. Most of the choices in the menu are dessert type. But if you want to have a full lunch, you may go their branch ----New Chapter by the Owls Cafe which is a family style cafe and have a bigger space.


I have tried their smoked salmon , Milo dinosaur and a pot of English Tea. I was attracted by the owl teapot.  It was an exquisite stuff. I heard from the staff that this teapot is brought directly from Japan. Guys, you may try to search in Japan if you like this stuff. 
 




FOOD: ☆☆☆
SERVICE: ☆☆☆☆
ENVIRONMENT: ☆☆☆☆
PRICE: ☆☆☆

*Based on my review


 




The Owls Cafe
Address:12-1, First Floor, Block 5, Jalil Link, Jalan Jalil Jaya 6, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur
Operating Hours: 10.00am-7.00pm (everyday)
FB Page:The Owls Cafe
Instagram:@The Owls Cafe

New Chapter 
Address:New Chapter ,Calvary Convention Centre,No.1, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 1,Taman Teknologi Malaysia,57100 Kuala Lumpur.
Operating Hours: 10.00-7.00pm (everyday)
The Owls Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

  Shinmay

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Very cute le..next time bring me go try..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice nice!!! always wanted to go but no ppl to go with..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they make the pancake into owl shape sure lagi cute lor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg babe! The owl cups so cuteee weh. But all the way to Bukit Jalil, a little far for me T.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiyooo so cute! I know this cafe, too bad its in bukit jalil. Should plan it one day..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cafe's environment too. but not so fancy about their waffles :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. tried their earl grey cake before and I'm loving it.. anyway been to the new chapter and the environment is not bad. as for the food i think so so only.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely will check this out the next time I am there... this is soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. The food presentation really impressive. Looks delicious too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh, I miss their waffle, been sometimes since my last visit to Owls Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice design for the decoration, love the environment there. Will reach there in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cafe really capture the theme - owl. hahaha. The decorations are really nice. That milo dinasaur is totally different from we have now

    ReplyDelete
  13. The food looks delicious. Now I know there are many cute cafes in Bukit Jalil. I should visit there sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete