Translate 翻譯

My Hair Colouring at JeffLee The Hair Company

Hey   guys! Who has followed my social   media,   you guys should know I have been Korea last week ago.  So,   I   plan to do hair colour...

Hey guys! Who has followed my social media, you guys should know I have been Korea last week ago.  So, I plan to do hair colouring before my trip and I love the colour so much! I feel very happy as my friend has given me a good comment! Let see how I get my hair colour done at JeffLee The Hair Company.
I'm been this saloon three times and I decided to do hair colouring there. I’m going to their new branch at Damansara Uptown. My hair stylist of the day is Sam and Angie! They are a friendly person. They also served me drinks and snack while I’m doing the hair colouring.

Before
Step 1: Cutting
I have a long time didn’t cut my hair and Sam helps me cut some of the unwanted frizzy hair. 


Step 2: Bleaching
At first, I feel scared gonna hurt my scalp. But with the help of Sam and Angie, I feel relax while doing the hair bleaching.


Step 3: Colouring
I have chosen the copper brown colour as I was like the hair colour of Lee Sung-kyung after watching the weightlifting fairy! Haha XD I’m totally a Kdrama fans now.  Is good to look like a Korean girl since I travel to Korea. Maybe I can get a discount when I shopping. Opps ! Out of topic! Sam has mixed the colour for me and I love the outcome since I have dark black hair! And every month they will do promotion for colouring and treatment as well. ;)

Step 4: Korean Treatment
Seriously, I have to recommend you guys doing this as I have done it for the second time already.  I feel my hair has improvement after doing this treatment.  I really lazy to take care of my hair and this treatment does help reduce my frizzy hair!

My unbiased rating:
Service:
Price:
Overall experience:
Seriously, I have a great service from the stylist!  And this is my third visit to their saloon. And the price is quite affordable! So I will continue to visit their saloon! 

In coming May, they have promotion Korean treatment which cost RM99 ONLY ( for weekdays only)!! 

If you wish to cut, perm your hair or other non-promotion services, you may use my code 《SHIN MAY》to get 10% off when your first visit !! <3 font="" nbsp="">

More Information: 
Address:
Sri Petaling Branch101G, Jalan Radin Bagus, Sri Petaling , 57000 Kuala Lumpur 
Damansara Uptown BranchNo.51G & 51A , Uptown37, Jalan SS21/37 , Damansara Utama , 47400 Petaling Jaya
Phone (Reservation) +603-90562611 (Sri Petaling) & +603-77316866 (Damansara Uptown)
Websitejefflee.com.my

Shinmay

Don't Forget!
--Follow Me--
 Travellover823[More updates]
  @travellover23 [More photos]

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. wah sumore got snack and drink! haha but it's true, customer service is essential to a business!

    #YourFinanceDoctor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wan go do hair colouring too😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait too see you ! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great with your new hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I know how much for all?
    You so outstanding now! I like ur new hair style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First l will say, " l Like the salon " and the hair color is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the hair color! Make you look younger! If you put on make up, then you will look like japanese girl jor :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hairstyle!!!The colour very suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 感觉很不错!有机会要去试试看了。

    ReplyDelete
  10. 颜色很衬你!
    突然间很想念以前我的金色头发!哈哈...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hair color, look nice. After the treatment your hair look very healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! you looks so good with the new colour!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Travel (27) review (16) Korea (5) poland (5) Japan (4) #Food (3) Malaysia (3) Split (2) Zagreb (2) London (1) Music (1) Nailart (1) OOTD (1) Pula (1) Tech (1) Tottori (1) Venice (1) WIFI (1) Zakopane (1)
Copy Generate

Google+ Followers

Followers