[JEJU ACCOMMODATION 濟州住宿] MIDO HOSTEL 미도장 @ Seogwipo City 背包式民宿

by - May 23, 2017

Hey, guys is time share about my accommodation in Jeju! Firstly, before you search it, you have to know where you plan to stay. Most of the attractions that I wished to visit were concentrated at Seogwipo City area, so I decided to find a 2-day stay at that area. Secondly, when I choose an accommodation, I will search based on their price, service, cleanliness, facilities, sense of comfort, WIFI coverage, and others. 

When I was searching my first accommodation for Jeju, I have found out Mido Hostel. This hostel looks cosy and I like their concept design of their building! For those who are either solo, with friends or even with family, I will recommend you stay this hostel. 
Mido Hostel consisted of dormitory type, double room and triple room as well. My room type is Bunker Twin Bed with Terrace view which was around RM185/2pax(per night).
Toilet was full equipped with necessary item like toilet roll, shampoo
Balcony Area
The room was well occupied! There were a small fridge, hairdryer, TV, changeable shoes, hanging clothes rack and others. The floor has a heating system so I will feel warm I back to my room as the weather outside was pretty cold. 



BONUS:: I found out the girl dormitory was separated in one building. So, there is no worry about safety, girls! If you going for a solo trip, Mido hostel could be a good choice for you to stay overnight! 
How were the common facilities? Let's check out! I like their open kitchen style! Every morning we can get our FREE self-made breakfast start from 7am. 
cook the breakfast by myself! XD 
Good Morning!
Besides the open-style kitchen, there was a backyard for us to relax and enjoy movie time! Cool right?! 


The ambience is damn good and really forget all the stress and trouble. The hostel is quiet and cosy at the night. So, I have a good sleep during the stay!

One more thing worth to be mentioned is their rooftop area. You can spend your precious night drinking beer at their rooftop in a cold weather. Sound awesome right?!
Hanging your clothes here! 
Car Park Area 

Although only can occupy 4 cars in this car park lot, but there was a big car park lot nearby where you can your car safely. So no worry where to park if no place at this car park! The friendly receptionist will explain to you.  

My review: (5/5)
Price:  Start as low as 15000KW (RM60/pax)  include breakfast
Location:  walking distance to Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market & Convenient Store (GS25), near to a lot of attraction like Jeongbang Falls
Service:   The staff is friendly and well speaking in English 
Cleanliness:   The room and common area was clean 
Sense of comfort:   The hostel quiet even though in the town area 
WIFI: strong coverage

Overall:
I was satisfied with the stay in Mido Hostel. I did enjoy my stay and have a good sleep in the hostel every night. The facilities were well equipped. The receptionist was very helpful as they help us to ask whether the black pork BBQ shop still open or not. We do not have any communication problem as they speak English well. The WIFI coverage was very strong as well ! So no worry and stay connected with family.

More information:
Check in: ANYTIME after 3pm Check Out: 11am
Address: 258-2 Seogwi-dong, Seogwipo, Jeju-do, South Korea
Booking via: booking.com/Agoda.com/Airbnb
Kakao: midohostel


You may check on other related posts:




Shinmay

Don't Forget!
--Follow Me--
 Travellover823[More updates]
  @travellover23 [More photos]




You May Also Like

0 comments