[Althea Collection] Althea First IN-House Product | Petal Velvet Powder

by - August 31, 2017

Hey, guys! this time I'm gonna share about my travel beauty. If you guys know, previously I've been loyal fans for Althea Korea since it launched. I happy and glad to know that they are coming out their own in-house brand products. Now, let me introduce their first product they have.

Firstly, the name of this products is Althea Petal Velvet Powder. By just hearing the name, i can feel the smell can very silky and milky. I gonna review them according to packaging, smell, texture, function, and price.

1. Packaging
My Thoughts: The packaging was cute and is in pink colour. The most important thing is it suit for traveller like me because the size was quite small. I can bring it anywhere during my trip.

2. Smell
The smell is quite nice! really smell like flower petals.  

3. Texture
The texture is like the baby powder! After applying it on my skin, I can feel my skin is smoother. After all day long, I won't feel oily and sticky on my face. 

4. Function

-minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines 
-create a satin finish that mattifies without dehydrating the skin 

5. Price

The price for this Petal Velvet Powder only cost RM 16.

Overall thoughts:
I feel this product is worth to buy as it has created a good finish to my make up. I won't feel any stickiness after all day long. The most important feature is the price is damn cheap and I can't find any reason not trying this product. And the overall outcome is great and I'm so satisfied.


More information:
Website:www.althea.kr
Facebook:www.facebook.com/altheamalaysia
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/altheakorea/


Shinmay
 Travellover823[More updates]
  @travellover23 [More photos]

You May Also Like

0 comments