Happy 4th Birthday The Butterfly Project + Unboxing Birthday Bag

by - July 01, 2017

This is my second year joining butterfly project. I feel very happy to be a part of the community as this is community group especially the founder --- Tammy aka Mamasan is my mentor during my blogging moments. So, here is the place I start my blogging life and met a lot of awesome bloggers which is now my best friends. This is my second year joining this community and now is the 4th year of The Butterfly Project. I wish the butterfly getting stronger and bigger !!


First time to try this kind of make up! How you think ?

Now I share the 4th birthday bash moments with you guys! This time the emcee of the day was Dee Leonard, a funny guy! haha XD Firstly, the party started with the speech of founder, Our Mamasan. Our Mamasan really work hard for us and get a lot of sponsor products for the butterflies! To make the birthday bash more meaningful, we are called to have a simple introduction about ourselves. Is fun to know some of the butterflies in the party. 
Is time to check our gift in our birthday bag!!! One of the gorgeous butterflies--Sydney help us to introduce all the sponsor gift! We are so excited and screaming when we saw the products that we wish to get for a long time. 
busy joining the instagram contest!

So now i gonna unbox the gift now!

1.Wanderlust Things - Unicorn Face/Eye Make Up Brush
>>>Made from the finest unicorn hair & strong unicorn horn handle 
REVIEW: I really love this brush so much and the texture of the brush was quite nice. There have a lot of special brush like Harry Potter Wand Eye Makeup Brushes and lots more. #wanderlustthings
2.W.lab - Pocket Shadow Palette Blooming 
>>>Goddess like eye shadows created with the beauty of flowers and made with various flower extracts. Let your natural beauty bloom with a palette of 10 beautiful colours. #Wlab
REVIEW: I like this colour palette so much because it is rose gold !! Omg ~~i will let you guys know after i try it =)
More info: my.althea.kr
3.Orkid Cosmetic - Liquid Lipstick  
>>> Orkid Cosmetic is a Halal beauty brand created by a local blogger. Their matte suade lipsticks have been the talk of the town. #orkidcosmetics
REVIEW: I got 4 colours to try and the texture is quite good! 
More info: www.orkidcosmetics.com 
4. Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner WP Super Black
>>>Cry all you want because this easy-to-use, quick dry, waterproof liquid eyeliner is resistance to sweat, water, tears and sebum, contain beauty essences to nourish your skin.
REVIEW: i think this eyeliner is not suitable for me. #DollywinkMalaysia
5.1028 Big Eyes Magnifier Mascara 
Magnify your eyelashes with this diamond-shaped brush that coats your lashes from the root to top, lifting and thickening every single lash without weighing it down.
Comment: I really can't wait to use this when i make up! do stay tuned my social media.
Instagram: @1028_my
6. Mamonde Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner & Floral Hydro Mist
Comment:  I like the liquid eyeliner very much and the floral mist was very nice to use when i go for travel.  #MamondeMY
Instagram: @Mamondemalaysia
7. Neesya Cleansing Set
>>> Certified Halal. The brightening set comes with a 100ml Gel Cleanser & 75ml Enzymatic Refiner Scrub to brighten & revive dull looking so your skin gets the makeover it needs.
 Comment: good for me because I can bring it for travel. #neesyaskincare
More info:www.neesya.com 
8. Hadabisei Moistuizing Face Mask Extra Rich 
REVIEW: this mask is from Japan and is really nice and moiturizing!  #HadabiseiMY
9. Clinelle 
-UV Defense SPF50 30ml
-PureSwiss Hydracalm Sleeping Mask 60ml
-Hot Body Shaper Cream 170ml
REVIEW: Once i see the hot body shaper cream, i was excited as i can say bye bye to my fatty stomach. haha XD
More info: www.clinelle.com


10. Adidas 
-Climacool Shower Gel 
-Climacool Deodorant
Comment: Thanks for the shampoo as it really smell good!
11. Paz Moly Aloe Vera Soothing Gel  
Comment: The aloe vera gel always my favourite as aloe vera gel can soothe my skin very much!
12. Photobook Malaysia
>>>The simple book 6X6 Hardcover 20pgs
>>> 50X4R prints
Comment: Can't wait to print out all my photos !! Photo create memories right?!
13. G&G Studiobooth Photobox Prints 
I get awesome photo from G&G Photobooth as i can take photos with all my dear butterflies! 



really happy to meet the butterflies!!


One of things to mention! In the party, they have 2 contest in this party and i have won the Instagram contest! The one i can't believe is i won the prize with my Swagger Bestie!! The feel is really awesome and excited once the announcement is out. 
Outfit from @Fblock Boutique

Lovely photo session with our Mamasan #thanksTheBodyShop


Butterflies Photo 

Other Candid Photos



Thanks Eros, the talented beauty blogger and photographer of the day

Love,
Shinmay

Don't Forget!
--Follow Me--
 Travellover823[More updates]
  @travellover23 [More photos]


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Why you no take picture with me T.T haha. kidding only la. Congrats on winning your prize! Hehe. it was really nice to have you around during the party. See you again soon my dear :)

    ReplyDelete