Christmas Buffet With Berjaya Times Square Hotel

by - December 20, 2016

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell , Jingle all the way !!! Christmas is coming soon and has you ever think where to celebrate this festive moment with your family and friends? Let me introduce you an affordable Christmas buffet I had.  I was invited for the food tasting for Big Apple Restaurants, which was hosted at the Samplings on the Fourteenth Restaurants in the Berjaya Hotels and Resorts. Thanks to Synthia from Berjaya Hotel and Blogger Aunty Lilly for the awesome invitation!!! XOXO 
Let me show you what they served.

Upon reaching the entrance, they will serve you a welcome drink whether beer,white wine or red wine and many more drinks right behind.  
After that I had a 360-degree view of the dessert area, they looked so scrumptious. My mind has decided what to choose already. 
The gingerbread man with its Christmas tree

The chocolate fondue!!! 
The traditional kuih

They also served seafood as well. Can't resist to their fresh oyster and the crabstick!! XD  
 Christmas main course >>> the turkey !! And they also served lamb as well 


You now can dine at the Big Apple Restaurants on the following date:
Christmas Eve Buffet Dinner
Date: 24 December 2016
Time: 6.30 pm - 10.30 pm
Price: RM 148/adult, RM 68/child, RM 78/senior citizen

Christmas Day Hi Tea Brunch
Date: 25 December 2016
Time: 12.30 pm - 4.00 pm
Price: RM 95/adult, RM 38/child, RM 58/senior citizen

New Year's Eve Buffet Dinner
Date: 31 December 2016
Time: 6.30 pm - 10.30 pm
Price: RM 148/adult, RM 68/child, RM 78/senior citizen

While at the Samplings on the Fourteenth Restaurants, you can also indulge the set dinner on the following date:-

Christmas Eve Set Dinner
Date: 24 December 2016  
Time: 6.30 pm - 10.30 pm
Price: RM 178/person

New Year's Eve 5 Course Set Menu
Date: 31 December 2016  
Time: 6.30 pm - 10.30 pm
Price: RM 208/person

After having your wonderful dinner, you can join BERJAYA HOTELS AND RESORTS count down New Year 2017 celebrations on 31 December 2016 at two places:-

Broadway Lounge [11.00 pm till 2.00 am] or Poolside Gazebo [9.00 pm onwards]
Price: RM50 (adult) ; RM25 (children) [Complimentary with a glass of beer , in-house wine and cocktail

Christmas goodies bag are also for sale and you can pre-booking at the Life Size Gingerbread House in BERJAYA hotel lobby. There are various selections of take away French Turkey, Christmas chocolate house, Red Velvet chestnut Yule Log Cake, Christmas fruit with icing sugar and many more with the priced from RM 16 - RM 388.

To make a reservation,
Tel No: 03-21178000
Website: www.berjayahotel.com

Photo by my bff Sharon and me
Photo Edited by me

I'm here wishing you Merry Christmas HOHO!!!

Shinmay

Don't Forget!
--Follow Me--

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. love the dessert. seems really good! would love to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG look at their food! Just cant resist with dessert, and I dont mind to exercise more to burn more fat tomorrow :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sumptous Christmas Buffet you had!! I miss Roast Turkey already >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! Food looks good :) And that chocolate fountain~

    ReplyDelete
  5. their dessert bar are really come into full range! I like dessert and osyter! Want to go there~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. this definitely looks delicious and like a good deal... will bring the family there....

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the foods looks good....!!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delicious Christmas spread. I wished I could go and sample some of these dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, look at all the delicious foods, can't wait to try out at this restaurant :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If only I wasn't that lazy to drive down to KL...all of these would be in my tummy right now..

    ReplyDelete
  11. the food looks yummy! Time to book the buffet to celebrate with family

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow~ So many delicious foods here! I want to try their desserts! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! nail it on their desserts, so tempting. I want to try their buffet also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything looks soooo gooddddd!!! Can it get more exotic? I wish I'm there now. Haishh

    ReplyDelete
  15. Buffet is my weakness! omg I'm literally drooling right now, all the food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Food looks so yumee, and the place looks great. You must have had a ball of a time.

    ReplyDelete