A Weekend Gateaway to Bukit Gambang Resort City

by - July 07, 2016

Oh Yeah! Holiday ~ But thinking of going anywhere for a short break??!!

Bukit Gambang City Resort is definitely a good choice for you and family to have a short break from the hustling city. This resort is located at Gambang, Kuantan where need 2hr30min drive from KL.

The ARABIAN BAY RESORT
I need to tell you this resort is damn big. It’s consists of 2 resorts, water parks, safari park and global heritage site. My friends and I have stayed in the Family Deluxe Room at the Arabian Bay Resorts. When I walk into the lobby, I can see the two big camel statue right in front of me. It looks real ..haha. Let me show you the room.
The room was quite spacious and suitable for the family stay. The room cleaning service will be carried out every day. They had provided us mineral water. tea, coffee for the dining area while shampoo and toiletries were provided in the bathroom. I have a comfort stay there. The air-conditioner was cold enough during hot season. 
View from the balcony

Arabian Coffee House
Mee Goreng
Tomyum Soup** Recommend
Nasi Goreng Kampung 
Nasi Kukus with Ayam Goreng

SAFARI PARK [Wild Savannah & Night Jungle]
>>> Largest Zoo Safari Park In Malaysia
>>> First White Lion In Malaysia
Later, we going to the Wild Savannah area for sightseeing by their zebra theme tram bus ! Oh Yeah~ I’m so excited because did not visit Zoo for a long time. haha! I have met the First White Lion in Malaysia. He sleeps on the floor like a boss. At night, I still have the opportunity to dinner with him at Simba Hill Gourmet Hall..haha.. Besides the white lion, I have seen a lot of animals which I never know before. Their safari park is damn big. Oh ya~I have seen the American Bear in the park. They are lazy leaning on the floor and seem very relax. They have a nursery for taking care the baby animal before putting back to the wild. I have the great opportunity to take a closer look of baby hyena. If you want to get closer to the other animal , you may have the chance to feed them. Moreover, there are still have a lot of show and activities provided for the visitor. Don't miss it ! 
From Top Left [1st row]: playful Hippo,cute little deer,milk cow that produce the DUTCH LADY milk ..haha
[2nd row]: Noisy Parrot ,cute mammal (forgot the name) , loving bird 
Lazy Bear

Dinner with White Lion

NIGHT SHOW
 fire show


WATER THEME PARK 
Water Theme Park is best to visit during the sunny day. Their water  park is the host of the “Best Water Park in Malaysia” awarded by Malaysian Association of Amusement Themepark and Family Attractions (MAATFA). There have a lot of water activities like 6 lane racer, kids slide, glacier river and wave pool. The entrance fee is quite affordable. This water park really a suitable place for family outing.

ACTIVE ACADEMY
Talk about their outdoor extreme activities. They have provided ATV rides, flying fox, Paintball Game, Archery, Skytrail and lots more. If you are an outdoor activities lover, you should join all these activities. I really enjoyed the activities so much.

GLOBAL HERITAGE

Lastly, I want to tell about their Global Heritage Villa which using all the oversea countries’ name such as Amsterdam, San Francisco, Venice and others. They are open for investment when they are completed for construction. 
Welcome to my Villa..haha

More details:
 http://www.bgrc.com.my/
  https://www.facebook.com/BukitGambangResortCity/?fref=ts
   www.instagram.com/BukitGambangResortCity



Shinmay


--Follow me --
 https://www.facebook.com/travellover823/ [More travel updates]
  https://www.instagram.com/travellover23/ [More photos]


You May Also Like

41 comments

  1. The food looks amazing and it all looks really fun! I'm against animals in enclosure though, it makes the animal suffer. But eitherways I'll check out this place. thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never been to Bukit Gambang.. Looks kind of nice and great to go..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great place for the whole family. wish to visit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that's quite a good place for family and best friends! Now I got new place to discover jor :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to bring my family. so many activities with so much good food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have never really been to Bukit Gambang but the place looks quite lovely. Will take a look at it - looks like a splendid venue to venture with family and friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have never been there yet but I would love to have a chance to visit this place as it seems pretty idyllic and nice....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouuuhh I love seeing animals. I'll love to visit Safari Park.

    That "Lazy Bear" though :D lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha~ pay a visit there..i believe you will get closer to those animal.. =)

      Delete
  9. Finally the post is up! Hahaha... Should have visit the water park!! Let's go again :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's a good place for family trip as well . will put in my list for next visit .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaya ~ Bring your child go there ~sure have a lot of fun ^^

      Delete
  11. Looks like a great place for my children to visit. Will plan our trip there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure ! is a one of the best place for family bonding !=)

      Delete
  12. cannot stop taking a peek at these lovely photos... huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Miera ..bring your daughter go there ~ sure have a nice experience :D

      Delete
  13. I love vacationing in Gambang as it has everything - the zoo, the waterpark and the nature. The food is surprisingly quite good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup ~I also surprised what they .. previously i was told by my Kuantan friends that the resort not much things to explore , but now i think they are wrong..haha

      Delete
  14. Have not had the opportunity yet but will find my way there soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure !! bring your son go there .. I'm sure he will have a lot of fun !

      Delete
  15. I more interested in that villa. look nice place to retire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha~ They have different theme ..The villa with 3 storey is quite nice and really suitable people who want to retire ..haha

      Delete
  16. wow looks like an interesting place to go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya !! Is quite interesting place to explore ! Previously i had heard my friend say nothing to play here , but i don't agree after i had went there..

      Delete
  17. When wanna go back again??? Actually thinking the treasure hunt quite fun also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime ...haha ~ Yup , I wish to go again ..I heard they say maybe in coming october will have treasure hunt again !! :D

      Delete
  18. U looked like u had so much fun! thanks for sharing bout this place!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The villa so pretty la, I wish to own one of them too =D So many fun activities around there wor!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those villa design. Wish to own one too. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow the ATV there is so cheap?!?!?! Looks like quite a lot of family-friendly activities

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like Fun place to visit with entire family! Simba is handsome..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Never been there before!!!Another place to visit during holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It looks like an awesome place to have fun time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So jealous when look at your photo. I miss the event and I wish I was there with you. Next time we can organize a small trip to Bukit Gambang.

    ReplyDelete
  26. looks like a fantastic place for a family getaway, i've heard much about this place just haven't got the chance to visit

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is really nice
    I would like to have a gateway to this Arabian Resort
    Do they serve any Arabian foods? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! Have not been to this place, would like to travel there one day, saved this post as my guide :) cheers, SiennyLovesDrawing

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've been to Bukit Gambang but missed out the Safari Park. Would definitely love to visit it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've actually considered to have a short getaway at Bukit Gambang, Nice to know what they have to offer

    ReplyDelete
  31. I haven't visit Bukit Gambang Resort City yet, I'll add to my bucket list for this year.

    Johor Bahru best food company

    ReplyDelete