4 Reason WHY you should choose Jom Taxi Apps

by - July 23, 2016


Nowadays, most of the people in Malaysia have a low confidence level towards taking a public transport especially a Taxi.  Too many accidents and robbery cases happen in the society. For me as a travel lover, I will always need transport to go Airport in a faster and safety way. Let me tell you about a new app that I currently use!  I choose this app because there are 4 main reasons that attract me and made me confident to use it. 

1. SAFETY
Unique to Jomtaxi, the JomProtect plan is integrated into the app booking system whereby passengers who are registered for the specific taxi ride will automatically be included as the insured in this tailor-made insurance policy. Making a purchase through this app, passengers who journey with a taxi will automatically enjoy the complimentary insurance coverage valued at up to RM10,000.

Among the list of benefits covered under the JomProtect plan are protection for women against sexual assault and molestation, robbery, and accidents. As you know , currently it's not safe for girls like us to take taxi alone at night, right ?!

All drivers are registered and verified. Access all your past orders, including the driver's name, photo and all other details from the app’s menu

2.  Different with other apps
üis a Multilingual app is available in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia 

üThe driver sends you a “Buzz” when he arrives so you know exactly when he is outside waiting for you.

üFunction likes ‘call-back’ option which allows users to call the driver should they accidentally leave their belongings in the taxi.



3.  Customers priority

üallows users to choose their own driver based on his or her profile, picture and comments from past customers. 

üAn option to ‘add to favourites’ or ‘block’ option also allows users to utilise the services of a specific driver again in the future, or block a driver

4.  Loyalty programme

ü In future, the customer will have loyalty points for reward. 

More info,Jomtaxi

Download Google Play Apple Store



--Follow Me--

You May Also Like

23 comments

  1. I'd really love to try this app - if they are available in Ipoh. Otherwise, I have to wait till I am in KL where I hail a lot of taxis and request for Uber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i shall try it out too, i updated the same blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will always try out new apps, but still looking forward to more benefits from JomTaxi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jomtaxi App. More reliable to get a taxi now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great tips ! Now I know which taxi app to choose :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome stuff... now will go install the Jom Taxi app....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nowadays with taxi app it is so convenient to travel and book a taxi.

    www.themumsandbabies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't know about this Jomtaxi app until I read your post, thanks for the info sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't try the app yet, have you take your ride d?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya..i try already ! Their system still in maintenance but i still able to use my code..The driver is damn nice ! XD

      Delete
  10. Looks new to me. They have many safety feature and we can choose our own driver also ah, not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  11. heard its going to be the next great big thing in malaysia.. lets wait and see :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seem not bad~ I always choose Uber and now we got more choices! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. i took the taxi with the app recently. it's pricier than other apps but it's quite safe la

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a good app to use. I hope they are more reliable than the other apps :p

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow another new transportation app in the market. will check it out some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have heard about this but have not tried yet. Looks like a good app.

    ReplyDelete
  17. woah! A complimentary insurance with the journey by taxi?? Sounds cool

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never get on a taxi in my life only once or twice after reading bad news about being kidnapped and all that but I guess I should get rid of that fear by trying to ride at this :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow.. seems is an awesome choice to find a cab now, why not give a try now?

    ReplyDelete
  20. One of my concerns about taking a cab is definitely the safety part. Good to know someone is taking initiative to tackle the problem

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another taxi app service? Never ending la these people.

    ReplyDelete