[Poland Series] Zakopane 扎科帕内 | Best place for Winter

by - September 27, 2015


ZAKOPANE is a town in the extreme south of Poland; it lies between the Tatra Mountain and Gubałówka Hill. It is near the border with Slovakia. Its a popular destination for skiing and hiking!!!


Places I went:
1. Krupówki Street
* Lots food outlets and fashion outlets there.
很多美食店和服装店.
2. Gubałówka
* Take the cable car up to hill to watch the whole view of Zakopane.
乘搭缆车上山,可以观看扎科帕内的美景
3. Kasprowy Wierch 塔特拉山脈
*The snow Tatra mountain is damn cold and very enjoyable!!! This mountain is the border between Poland and Slovakia. There have skiing activities during winter.  Remember to try their famous local smoked cheese which made up of salted sheep milk 【Oscypek】 exclusively at Tatra Mountain.
这座山就坐落波蘭和斯洛伐克之間.
站在那裡感覺超贊的!因為風景很壯觀!
在这里可以滑雪呢!
看多許多人拿著自己配備上來
因為時間有限,要不然我就學滑雪了!
记得要尝波蘭羊奶酪哦,是那裡的特產!
Accomodation 住宿:
Airbnb: Zielony Dworek  (near Biedronka , ladybird supermarket)
Address: Nowotarska 37,34-500 Zakopane,Poland

Transport 交通
Polski Bus (From Warsaw-Zakopane)
Comment: Polski bus has connected to all area in Poland and even other countries like Prague, Budapest, Germany etc. It was cheap and well equipped with power plug, Free Wifi , Toilet, Safety belt and so on.
Photo from Wikipedia
Food 食物
Czarny Staw
Address: Krupówki 2, Zakopane, Poland
Stek Chalupa
Address: Krupówki 33, 34-500 Zakopane, Poland
**The food portion was quite big and I shared with my friends of four.
* You may find the post office along the street and sent a postcard back to your home or lover. It costs around 5.50 zt.

Related Article Link:      
Warsaw | 华沙                                   

You May Also Like

42 comments

  1. It is one of my bucket list to travel around Europe. The foods look amazing props on that lol. i wonder, was the people also friendly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good!! Is a nice place for travel and skiing ~ The people are quite friendly ~ Tell you my experience in Poland. Most of the local people speak Polish , if you speak English , they will not understand and keep on speak Polish with you ~ Ahaha..So usually i buy things , i will translate to Polish and let them see.

      Delete
  2. Amazing post again! Love the snowy photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ~ This is the only snow place i had visited in Poland

      Delete
  3. You made me feel like I'm travelling with you! I'd love to visit Zakopane one day, thanks for opening my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zakopane looks absolutely beautiful, SO picturesque! It's always extra special when you visit a place that not many people have been too, I think, don't you think so? Lucky you!

    Liyana | Affordorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya..i'm agree with you~ that why now i got the chance to tell you all this awesome place~

      Delete
  5. Oh my God! This place is so beautiful and scenic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I cant believe when i look through my eyes ~;)

      Delete
  6. One fine day I would love to travel around Eastern Europe....if I was lucky enough

    ReplyDelete
  7. One fine day I would love to travel around Eastern Europe....if I was lucky enough

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful holiday you had. I can only dream of going to Poland one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ya ~ It's great vacation i ever had ^^

      Delete
  9. The whole trip cost you how much? The places that you visit seem nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will tell you when we meet together ..ahaha

      Delete
  10. beautiful pictures..i love to visit poland someday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ya ^^ mark down on your travel list =)

      Delete
  11. Nice place to visit and the food looks delicious too. My next trip will be there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaya..Zakopane is great place to visit ..best time is winter ~Mark down on your travel list ^^

      Delete
  12. Beautiful place. Amazing photos. AND the FOOD LOOKS OH SO YUMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ...Mark down on your travel list ^^

      Delete
  13. Brr.. Poland. Must be real cold!!!! The food looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, It's damn cold there ~ But i really enjoy playing snow..ahaha

      Delete
  14. its a beautiful place! will visit this place one day! thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Janice ^^ Zakopane really worth to go !

      Delete
  15. I hope I got the chance to visit Poland.
    Like to see their unique buildings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their building very attractive especially their old town..I like their wooden house as I can feel close to the nature ^^

      Delete
  16. It is quite different from germany.
    Look good ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really ?! How different is it? Mind to share with me? Because i haven't visit to Germany although it just beside Poland ...ahaha

      Delete
  17. Wow what made you decide to visit Poland? Maybe another travel location to put on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had my internship at Poland, so i take the great chance to travel several state in Poland ^^

      Delete
  18. Hope to visit Poland one day and tick it out my travel list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, you should do that ~ You will can't forget the trip ^^

      Delete
  19. wow!!! So so so beautiful!! I hope i can travel there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can do that too..The expenses there is almost like in KL ~

      Delete
  20. Poland? OMG the views are super loveeeeee! The places names gave me tongue twisters. LOL ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ^^ Faster plan a trip to Poland. I bet you won't forget the view when you see it on your eyes..

      Delete
  21. That place looks cold! Any food thats warm/hot up there is the best comfort food ever! Thanks for sharing your travel there, won't have the chance to go there lolx...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gosh! SO gonna put this in my place to visit list!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow how scenic!! Poland is such a beautiful place, and with great food too!

    ReplyDelete