8D7N Japan Trip Itinerary Info

by - February 24, 2017

Hi travel lover, finally I have done my simple Japan itinerary due to heavy work!  This Japan trip is a bit different with my backpacker trip as I went Tokyo with my family. We didn't appoint any tour agent and I'm the tour guide for this trip. HAHA! This time I will not mention about accommodation as I stayed with my cousin.

Alright, before I went there I have heard my friends who went Tokyo before that the expenses there are high. Not doubt, the food is quite expensive as a set of the meal cost me around RM20. Thus, sometimes I will cook udon or try their local instant noodle. Surprisingly, it's taste not bad! I'm so sad as I didn't really try their local sashimi as my parents do not eat raw food.

This is the draft of my itinerary. Hope you guys like it 

Day 1
-KLIA2- AirAsiaX 
-reach Tokyo Haneda airport
-proceed to Akasakamitsuke


Day 2 (Link Here)
Breakfast
Asakusa >>Sensoji Temple, Kaminarimon[Thunder Gate]
[TIPS] Get a view of Sensoji Temple, Nakamise dori, Sky Tree, and the Tokyo skyline from the 8th floor of the Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center
Ivideo/Nakamise street - Pick up Pocket Wifi
Tokyo Skytree [Ticket]
Gudetama cafe Tokyo near Tokyo Skytree
Shibuya
Hachiko Square
Shibuya Crossing
Shibuya 109
Adidas Store
MatsumotoKiyoshi-drugstore
-Shibuya Crossing
-Shibuya 109
-Shibuya cat street
-OIOI
- Omotesandō

Day 3 ( To be Updated)
Ikebukuro
-Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo
-SKY CIRCUS Sunshine60 Observatory (NEW) @sunshine city
-Sunshine Aquarium
-Namja Town [Ticket]
-J World [Ticket]
-Mukiteya (Ramen)
Shopping –Tobu & Seibu department store

DAY 3 ( To be Updated)
Harajuku
-Harajuku Station
-Takeshita street
-Line Friends Store
-Meiji Jingu Shrine

Day 4 ( To be Updated)
Odaiba
-Fuji TV Odaiba
-The Statue of Liberty
-Rainbow bridge (only lights up for certain festival)
-Gundam
-Pallete Town
-Ferris wheel
-Toyota Showroom
-Tokyo Big Sight
Shinjuku
Kabuchiko

Day 5 ( To be Updated)
Kawaguchiko
Transport-from Shinjuku Expressway Terminal –Kawaguchiko Station
-choosing Redline and Greenline
-Kawaguchiko Natural Living Centre
-Kawaguchiko Music Forest Music
-Kachi Kachi Ropeway
-Chureito Pagoda (take the map from Kawaguchiko Station Customer Service)  take train from Kawaguchiko to Shimoyoshida Station

Day 6 ( To be Updated)
Disneysea [Ticket]

Day 7 ( To be Updated)
Akasakamitsuke
Hie Shrine
Akihabara
Pablo Cheese Tart
Gundam Cafe
AKB48 Cafe


Day 8 ( To be Updated)
Harajuku
Shopping
Return Pocket Wifi
Back to Malaysia

Transport: Tokyo Metro, JR Line [Using Suica Card] 
                      Express Bus (Shinjuku to Kawaguchiko)

Suica Card 
: minimum purchase 1000yen (with deposit 500yen)
: can be used in a lot of area (JR East, JR West, JR Kyushu,etc)
: can be used as E-Money for shopping from vending machine. to rent coin lockers and for spending at convenient shop
: only can refund at JR East Japan
: There is a charge of 220 yen to return a Suica card, which is deducted from the total

Currency: around 39.500

We have visited some places spontaneously and not really plan for it. Tokyo is worth to explore as I found that their culture, manner, food etc was different with Malaysia.



Shinmay


Don't Forget!
--Follow Me--

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow it ia really detail information. I plan to go japan next march. I will make itinerary through this posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Your vacation while in Tokyo is very interesting and very fun. Thank you for sharing your vacation experiences and knowledge here. en.balijetaime.com

    ReplyDelete