Butterfly Coachella Party x The Butterfly Project at Hearty Party Malaysia

by - October 30, 2019

Is been a long time I did not join butterfly event as I was at Penang a few months ago. And now I came for the first Butterfly event. And this time they had a Coachella Theme Party. Woohoo! And the venue is so near to me. Of course, I had to support and join

credit to Eros


The event place was at the Hearty Party Malaysia, a new and exclusive premium event space located in Setia Alam. They offer services such as event space rental, party props rental, party decoration services, event organizing services, and arts & craft classes. They have ample space for parking and the ambience was very cosy. 


This time I put an extra thing on my make up to match with the Coachella theme. Once I arrived at the event place, I get myself a badge to explore all booth station to redeem my special gift. 

Firstly, is the photo booth session by Tagbooth Photobooth. Never forget to get a photo of yourself and friends when you are at the event. Sharon and I got the hardcopy photo and softcopy as well. 

Facebook: tagbooth
Instagram: @tag.booth

Then we proceed to the first floor whereby there are several checkpoints to know the brand's station there. I was attracted by the Althea Korea yet up, each box has different types of A'Bloom series products. I love their products so much especially the BHA blackhead blaster stick. I had reviewed their products before. Check the link HERE

This time Althea Korea has launched its new products - Brow Wow. This brow series has 3 types of colour range - Grey Brown, Dark Brown and Soft Brown. Love their shape of the brown and it is suitable for those beginners. 

Facebook: Althea Korea
Instagram: @altheakorea

Next stop is the Curmudgeon's Brew Cold Brew Coffee. Curmudgeon's Brew was a local coffee brewing where they brew the freshly without any sugar. I got myself the chocolate milk. The taste was not bad and recommend to drink while it chills. 
Facebook:curmudgeonsbrew

After that is the Signature Market station. I love their healthy nuts very much !! I can eat non-stop for one whole pack in a day. I found that they are not only healthy nut products but also organic products. The hand soap that I got was surprised by its natural smell and comfort. 
For more information:
Facebook: Signaturemarket
Instagram: @signaturemarket

Get yourself a monthly bouquet with minimum RM50 from Avantgarde Blooms Flower. Love their flower arrangement for the event space. The flower was fresh and beautiful. You may check out their social media for booking.

Facebook: Avantgarde Blooms
Instagram: @Avantgardeblooms

Finally, we got a fashion brand to collaborate with the butterfly project. I use to shop at their shop for CNY clothes. They offer a varied range of clothes from adult to kidswear. Their clothes are more focus on the young and trendy style. The price is also affordable. I got army-green sling bag from Voir Gallery. Do check out their website and existing store nearby you. Currently, have up 50% off for their selected items.
Facebook: Voir Gallery
Instagram: @voirmalaysia

One more floor up to level 2, we got jom party buffet serving to us. There are a lot of food (HALAL) to try. If you plan to have a buffet party, don't forget to check out their service at their social media. 
Facebook: Jompartylah
Instagram: @jomparty

Got a drink from Lerz Tea to trench my thirst. I had chosen the Grapefruit Tea which is my all-time favourite. Lerz Tea offers a wide range of tea like milk tea, fruit tea and lots more. Want to try it? Just went to their store at Starling Mall for a cup of tea! 
Facebook: Lerzmalaysia
Instagram: @lerzmalaysia

Show you one of my favourite spot at Hearty Party - the rooftop with the Coachella theme setting. Sitting there and enjoy some music from Sidh Haizad Yusoff, a local acoustic singer. 
Facebook: Sidh Haizad Yusoff
Instagram: @sidhaizadyusoff

Last, not least, I got myself joining the canvas painting. I thought it was a relaxing moment to have my painting but it needs a full focus on the painting. Maybe first time trying, so kinda anxious >,< But the end, I was quite happy with outcome although just a simple drawing. Is suitable for children, couple to try this activity. 

Thanks for all sponsor and the butterfly project for the door gift I received from the party. I enjoy the party a lot and meet up with some bloggers friend after a long time. 
The Butterfly Project


Till Then,

Shinmay
 Travellover823[More updates]
  @travellover23 [More photos]

You May Also Like

0 comments