【Korea 韓國 2018】Korea Haul 韓國戰利品 2018 美妝|服裝|零食

by - March 23, 2018

I will be shared my Korea hauls in this post. Korea is famous for its fashion and cosmetics. So how could you back home with empty hands?! Let me show you my little hauls
這次是我第二次到韓國了
所以做些功課
準備買個夠本
這些就是我的戰利品啦
Cosmetics | 美妝
Etude House Mini two match lipstick 
BE101 LA Lady | PK007 Dry Flower Mark | BR402 Fig Flower Cake | RD301 House Strawberry
任選兩種顏色 然後組裝在一起
我買的色號都偏向MLBB


BE101 + RD 301
The Saem 
↘3D Slim Mascara
This becomes my favourite mascara after use it once. It won't smudge after I have applied it for a whole day. It looks 3D and natural after applying it.  
特愛這款睫毛膏 
會把我的睫毛梳得一根一根的
也不會暈染

↘Stick Concealer 【1.5】遮瑕膏
Disney series collection with dual type concealer. It did cover my dark eye circle. After came back from Korea, my face was getting dry. I need to apply some mask and moisturizer before apply this concealer. The colour tone that i bought slightly darker. Should buy a lighter one.
這是迪士尼系列
兩種不同的遮瑕膏
個人覺得遮瑕度蠻不錯
可惜我的臉太乾(自從韓國回來)
到下午很容易就會龜裂
而且我買的色號
比較深

Olive Young 
Mise-En-Scène hair treatment pack  護髮膜超推的 
Unix Hair Curler 超愛的
Real Technique Eye brush set
Canmake lip and cheek gel 【02】

Holika Holika 
Holika Holika - Lazy & Easy - Pig Nose Clear - 1 x Black Head 3-Step Kit (Gudetama Edition) 


Olens 3 Con Brown (1-month disposable lens) 美瞳

FILA Shoes 
This shoes is cheaper than in Malaysia.
這裡賣超便宜的 馬來西亞賣1倍貴 囧

The place there is a heaven for girls to shop for cheap clothes in Seoul is the bus terminal underground shopping centre. I know there is still a couple of places to shop but I managed to shop this underground shopping centre.
來首爾不買服裝
不然來幹嘛
雖然在首爾時間很短
只去了高速巴士站地下街
不過單單這個地方
我就花了不少



10000won for this set

5000won 的 Hoodie 
39000won White Long Coat 我的白色長羽絨 *最顯眼的
The Food & Snack 
Personal recommendation:
CJ FOOD Seaweed Soup with Rice 紫菜湯飯
양반 Seaweed Series 碳烤紫菜
LOTTE Sunflower seed Chocolate Ball 葵花型巧克力
너구리Dried spicy noodle 干撈拉麵
Thanks Jejuever tour for the snacks

Shinmay
 Travellover823[More updates]
  @travellover23 [More photos

You May Also Like

0 comments