【Bangkok 曼谷】 My Bangkok Hauls | 曼谷戰利品 2018 美妝|服裝|零食

by - April 27, 2018

Bangkok really a shopping heaven. Once you see it, you will buy it!! Because it is damn cheap! Bangkok has a lot of shopping places like Platinum Mall, Chatuchak, MBK, and a lot of night market as well. So be prepared more cash ya!! Not many places accept credit but only the high-class shopping area.
去曼谷 不買東西
阿不然幹嘛啦
This time I have bought a lot of local cosmetics item back to home. It is not only cheap but good in quality.  Let me show you the packaging and the swatches.
這次比前一次曼谷旅
做了更多功課
最近也學了美妝
所以也
買了不少泰國本地品牌的美妝唷
1. Mistine Maxi Black Eyeliner 139Bht
Mistine is the famous cosmetic brand in Thailand. Their best seller item is this maxi black eyeliner. I'm not really drawn eyeliner as i scare i fail to draw on my eyelid. HAHA XD But i can use it to draw my lower eyelashes. The eyeliner is damn pigmented and I strongly recommend because it is really waterproof. 


雖然我沒什麼用眼線液
不過這個真的超防水的
而且超持久的
Kelvin 美妝大師也推薦的
它也可以拿來化下睫毛
帶出立體的感覺
2. Savanna Colors Eye Shadow Palette 119bht 【02】
I have tried the swatches. The colour was quite ok and normal. What i can describe XD..It have a kind of Thai smell ~But when you apply on your face, the smell is gone.  9 colours only cost 119bht ..is damn cheap
我本來要找這品牌的打亮粉餅
因為沒貨
又剛好看到這個眼影
試了樣品覺得不錯
就買啦
覺得還不錯
上色度還OK
聞起來有點泰式香味
可是涂起來有沒有那個香味
3. Savanna Colors Blusher 99bht 【03】
This blusher has the same kind of smell with eyeshadow palette as well. But this blusher is my favourite and it is really pigmented. You have to try it when you at Bangkok. The price was damn worth !!
這個腮紅粉餅超上色
推薦這個色號
平色放的腮紅都是紅色
超愛橘色的腮紅
重點是超便宜的
這個也是和眼影一樣有那種香味

4. Savanna Colors 3-in-1 Eyebrow Pen 145bht 【Red Brown 05】
This kinda surprises me and I love it so much. It has 3 kinds of function such as the pencil, powder and eyebrow mascara. 
感覺好不錯
還沒真正涂在眉毛上
不過試在手上
還蠻上色的
5. Cute Press Mermaid Series Lipstick Buy 2 FREE 1 259bht
They have launched the beauty and beast series and now was the mermaid series. The packaging was damn cute. The colour was quite nice. 
也忘了為什麼會買這個
哦~ 是買給媽媽的
又遇到買二送一
就入手啦
6. Cute Press Eyeshadow Tint 149.25bht 【01 Day Light]】
I plan to buy this as i can use it as eyeshadow and highlighter as well. XDD It did bring out the feel of the makeup. 
之前想到要找一個眼影液
除了可以當眼影之外
也可以拿來打亮臉頰上

While for the clothes, mostly I have bought at Siam Square Area & Platinum Mall. I didnt managed to go the Chatuchak Market but only go the JJ Green Market. Let's check it out.
還有一樣是服裝啦
泰國就是出名批發時尚服裝
泰國有許多夜市
任你購物
是怕你沒錢而已

沒得刷卡
只有接受現金
所以請帶多點現金唷
1.Platinum Mall
↣ Red Apple Fashion 【150bht
↣Little Madam 【All in 200bht】

我還在platinum mall的日本店
Moshi Moshi
類似Daiso的店
買了三樣東西
可愛又漂亮

Tiffany Blue Mouse 滑鼠 150bht

 Black Pouch bag黑色小包 80bht

Cosmetic bag 貓頭鷹化妝包 50bht
Lastly i bought some snack and instant noodle back to Malaysia. One of the things you must buy is the Lays potato chips. Followed by Tomyum instant noodle and Tomyum paste as well. I always craving for tomyum so I bought a number packets of tom yum paste to cook. Yum yum...
最後一樣要買的是零食和快熟麵類啦
這個不必多說
愛吃東炎的我
肯定買了不少
另一樣是我愛吃的lays啦
喜歡onion and sour cream的口味
『淺藍包裝』
這個就建議你們到BIG C 買啦!


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Scrolling down all your Bangkok hauls and I have the similar mouse as yours. Hahahaha.
    Bangkok is really like shopping paradise. No matter how many times been there, still can't help myself from keep shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana, the mouse really quite nice to use and affordable! Bangkok really a shopping heaven and never fail to impress me! haha XDD

      Delete