Cafes in TTDI | Super Saigon & Goodness Green

by - December 09, 2018

Finally i have time to update my blog! Recently there are some changes in my life. I had moved back to my hometown as i had changed to a new job. Before starting my new journey, i have traveled back to KL for meeting some of my best friends. And we went for cafe hoping in TTDI which was recommend by my bff. 

 
We have a great lunch at Super Saigon. When i was entered the cafe, the design and decoration is influenced by the Australia which was focused on blue and white colours. There have a instagrammable corner where you can take nice 'pattern' photo. The environment of the cafe very cozy. Good things to be mentioned is their food is using only HALAL certified products and suppliers, Super Saigons focuses on being the first HALAL friendly Vietnamese restaurant in Kuala Lumpur.

My friends and i had ordered the must eat Vietnamese food like Pho, broken rice, spring roll and Vietnamese coffee. 

Pho with special beef combination
The beef is using the premium cuts of imported Australian beef mixed with fresh herbs and aromatic ingredients to increase the taste of the pho. The staff are quite attentive as they separate the bean sprout with the pho bowl. 
Comments: Based on my friend review, the taste of the soup was quite nice and different with what she eat previously. While the beef texture was quite soft and tender
**Comment is based on my friend personal view as i cannot eat beef
Rate: 
Broken Rice with Lemongrass Chicken
Broken rice with chicken meatloaf, fried kampung eye, pickled vegetables
Comments: Broken rice is a famous dish in Vietnam and i had missed to taste this local delicacies. The taste of the lemongrass chicken was simply the best with the sweet sour sauce which increase my appetite. It smells good too. This is my favourite dish in the menu =)
Rate: 


Vietnamese Spring Rolls 
Fresh Rice Paper Roll with Tiger Prawn and Vegetables
Comment: I'm not fans of Basil leaves but i still can accept the taste of this spring roll.
It is an healthy dish with fresh tiger prawn wrapping together. I would like recommend you to try this if you wish to have a healthy meal.
Rate: 

Vietnamese Coffee
Comments: A meal without a vietnamese coffee couldn't be perfect. Their coffee was taste exactly the same as what i had drink in Vietnam.
Rate:

>>>Dinner time<<<
We plan to dinner together and dont walk go so far. Plus, recently i want to eat more healthy food. So my friend bring me to Goodness Green to try their healthy bowl. You can make your own salad by choosing the ingredient. The ambience was quite good. Suitable for people meeting with girlfriends like me.


Since is dinner, i choose the Fried Rice Quinoa, Teriyaki Chicken Grain Bowl and Pitaya Bowl


Fried Rice Quinoa
Quinoa, sauteed mushroom, kampung egg, fried shallot, spring onion, cabbage, carrot, coriander, red chilli
Comment:I never thought it can be smell and taste so good and really out of my expectation.I strongly recommend this dish. I will order it again if i revisit next time =)
Rate:

Teriyaki Chicken Grain Bowl
Grilled teriyaki chicken, Japenese turmeric rice, quinoa, takuan pickle radish, poached kampung egg, roasted seasonal veggies, tobiko rish roe, togarashi chili sprinkle, kizami nori shredded seaweed, spring onion, teriyaki sauce
Comment: It needs to mixed up with all the ingredients and the taste just better as i eat the rice with the ingredients one by one. So, I get not much strong taste when eating it..HAHA.
Rate:

Pitaya Bowl
Dragonfruit,Banana,Chia Seed,Strawberry,Triple chocolate and coconut granola
Comment: I love the combination so much because i love dragonfruit very much. For those who loves dragonfruit, this is must-ordered dessert.
Rate:

Both cafe is worth for paying a visit again as the price was quite reasonable and some of the food met my taste. =) So i suggest you guys to visit these cafe while you are around TTDI. And Goodness Green do online delivery too. You may check out their website for ordering.

More information:
1.Super Saigon
Address:No. 28, Jalan Datuk Sulaiman,, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur 
Opening Hours:11:30am-10:30pm weekdays
                                                            10:30am-10:30pm weekend and holidays
Website:https://supersaigon.com.my/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SuperSaigonMY/
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/super.saigon/

2.Goodness Green
Address:No. 32, Jalan Datuk Sulaiman,, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur
Opening Hours:8am – 10pm Daily
Website:https://goodnessgreenscafe.com.my/
Ordering Website:https://order.goodnessgreenscafe.com.my/en_MY/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/goodnessgreenscafe
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goodnessgreenscafe/

Till then,
Shinmay
 Travellover823[More updates]
  @travellover23 [More photos]

You May Also Like

0 comments