RM88 Ramadhan Buffet @ Best Western , I-City Shah Alam

by - June 02, 2016


Hi Guys, as you know, Ramadhan is coming soon in 7th of June. So , Best Western I-City Hotel has provided the promotion for Ramadhan buffet which is at only RM88 for adults !  This Best Western Hotel is located in the I-city where you can be found a lot of entertainment there.


The View Café [located at LEVEL 5] is providing a wide range of local Malay delicacies such as Kambing Bakar , Ketupat, lemang and others. I love their fish curry so much when I mixed it with tomato rice. The drinks they provide is Air Sirap Bandung which is typical Malay drinks. For me, the drink is a bit sweet so you may call them to reduce the sugar. Sitting outdoor and enjoy the night view of I-city is quite nice. If there have a live band, it must be perfect. Haha ;)

Roasted Lamb
The drink with the night view

First row : Egg Foo Yong , Bubur Lambuk , Daging Masak Merah
Second row:  Fried Baby Kailan, Sup , Fish Curry**, Ayam Goreng Berempah**
Third row: Sayur Nangka Masak Lemak,Nasi Tomato,Wok-Fried Squid with dry chilli
**RECOMMENDED
Tauhu Sumbat & Kerabu Kerang

Typical Malay Delicacies
Lemang
Ketupat
Gado-Gado

Array of Malay Kuih 
Assorted Puddings
Danish Pastries

The Keropok-Snack


Assorted Fruits
Rojak

MARILAH KITA SAMA-SAMA SAMBUT RAMADHAN !!

More Information:
For reservation: 03-5521 9000 or email enquiry@bestwestern-icity.my
FB : https://www.facebook.com/bwicity/?fref=ts
Address: A-GF-01, No. 6 Persiaran Multimedia, Section 7, I-city, 40000 Shah Alam, Malaysia


BONUS for travellover reader : Showing this post via email , you may get the promotion at ONLY RM75 nett for the Ramadhan buffet !


Shinmay

You May Also Like

0 comments