Design your phone case with only RM20 *Free Shipping

Christmas is coming soon in next month! And have you think about what present to give your family and friends?  Have you ever thi...

Christmas is coming soon in next month! And have you think about what present to give your family and friends? 

Have you ever think to try to personalise your phone case? Now I share with WePrint Malaysia that can help you to personalise your phone case with your own lovely design!  If you have followed my social media, you should I having a Line Friends nails art. I'm a fan of Line Friends!! So I decided to print a Line Friends art on my phone case! 


Let me show you the case in a closer shot!!

Phone Model: Samsung S III Mini 

The rating (personal review)
Material (PVC): hard but a bit slippery , easy to drop 
Durability: It protects the phone well, a thumbs up for the protection 
Printout Quality: Not bad !  
Price: The price is damn cheap ! 
Fit: it fit most of my pocket! like the case 

Now you can just show the code and you can get a price at RM20 only!!!
FREE SHIPPING *West Msia only


More information/Order,Kindly Contact:019-9858151 (Ying)

Shinmay

Don't Forget!
--Follow Me--

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I've got mine. Its so easy and trendy at the same time. No need to go out and find any printing store. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So affordable and a great idea for gift! ^^ Love your nails btw ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i think this makes perfect gift for the festive season cos you can decorate it in any way you like!
    thanks for sharing this!

    much love,
    everest
    www.everestsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh... why is the phone case so cute wannn... oh because you designed it... i want to go try design it too... thanks for the code... just wonder if they have cases for my hard to find phone cover phones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info, always wondered if this custom made covers would really work. My phone is a samsung note 4, its big and a little heavy. I always drop my mobile so im guessing this wont really suit as its slippery. But thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aiyo so cute, I like how it matchs your nails design :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your phone case looks so cute. With that price, I going to design mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With RM20 only? That's cheap! =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Only 20 and we can get our phone case customised? Sounds like a good deal!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Travel (26) review (16) Korea (5) poland (5) Japan (4) #Food (3) Malaysia (3) Split (2) Zagreb (2) London (1) Music (1) Nailart (1) OOTD (1) Pula (1) Tech (1) Tottori (1) Venice (1) WIFI (1) Zakopane (1)
Copy Generate

Google+ Followers

Followers