8 Reasons to Get an Honor 8

Hi ! My fellow travel lover ! Are you looking for Huawei Honor 8 ? Huawei Honor 8 has launched in July 2016. And I will tell you the ...

Hi ! My fellow travel lover ! Are you looking for Huawei Honor 8 ?
Huawei Honor 8 has launched in July 2016. And I will tell you the reason why you should choose Huawei Honor 8. There are 8 main attractive features you can find in this Huawei phone!  Let me tell you my review about Huawei Honor 8 from a traveller perspective.

Photo from google
1.Dual Sim
Currently, I’m using 2 mobile phones for personal and company. So, it’s convenient for me to use this phone as it can insert dual sim. It’s really troublesome if bringing 2 phones to travel. I still remember when I’m travelling to Poland for 4 months, I need to take out the Malaysia sim card in order to insert Polish simcard.  A great feature to mention about Honor 8  is either inserting sim card or micro SD card. The micro SD card can insert with up to 128GB additional storages. I’m person who likes to take photos and upload at my social media and blog during travel moment. So, 128GB is more than enough for me to take a lot of photos. So, sometimes I do not need to take camera and just take the photos by using Honor 8. 

2.Fast Charging Battery
The Honor 8 packs a 3000mAH battery and is believed to last a full day. Honor 8 sports 9V/2A quick charging, which is similar to Qualcomm’s QuickCharge 2.0 tech. I do not need to charge overnight and thus the phone won’t spoil easily. This is really a great point to buy because currently my phone can last only for half day. With Huawei Honor 8, I can go out event without bringing the power bank. Taking the phone with power bank is inconvenient for me if I want to take pictures.

Photo from google
3.Dual Camera
This feature is the part I like most. Why I So ? As a travellover, I always will take photo all the time during time. Honor 8 can combine sensor data from its twin snappers which has 12Megapixel to improve overall picture quality. One camera, a traditional RGB sensor, captures color data, while the second, a monochrome sensor, measures brightness, which makes Honor 8 performs even better in low-light conditions. I always failed to take photo during night due to low specification of the phone. One of its light painting mode has attracts me as I always want to capture light trails of cars in motion and flowing water. I can save the raw files which allow me to edit using Photoshop. Its front camera has 8Megapixel where it can capture my face from multiple angles in order to mitigate dimness. 
 
Photo from google
4.Refined Design
The Honor 8 is a thin (7.5 mm) sandwich of a smartphone formed by two curved, 2.5D glass panels adhered to either side of a single aluminum frame for added structure and strength.The thin body of the phone make its weight lighter. It’s suit people like me to carry on and bring it to travel. The 15layer-glass design makes the Honor 8 classy and elegant. The slooping glass has a comfortable feel as I grab it. It is relatively small in size and enable me to put in my pocket. All the colours look very attractive and glossy. 


5.Performance
The Honor 8 uses Huawei's octo-core Hisilicon Kirin 950 processor (four Cortex A72 running at 2.3GHz, and four Cortex A53 running at 1.8GHz, plus a Mali-T880 MP4 GPU running at 900MHz) along with 4GB LPDDR4 RAM. With this, I can do gaming and edit my photos without any issue. I can catch my Pokemon all the time without lag problem.  I always using photos to do editing and now, I can do it with no worry.

Photo from google
6. Display
It has a 5.2-inch full HD resolution of 1920x1080 IPS display with a pixel density of 423ppi. I can use this Honor 8 to watch my drama and movie. I love watching Korean and Hongkong drama. While I’m travel , either waiting for flight or transit , I used to watch movie or drama using my phone to spend my time. My current phone only support low quality view mode. With Honor 8, I had no issues browsing websites, playing games or watching online dramas. Besides, blue filter mode called "Eye Comfort". Before sleeping, I have a habit on checking my phone. This tweaks the colour temperature to make it less harsh to me at night.

Photo from google
7. Fingerprint scanner
Currently I’m using password to log in my phone, it must be easy and safe if my phone has a fingerprint sensor. This feature has increased my confidence to purchase Huawei Honor 8 as no one can invade my privacy. The “3D” fingerprint sensor has supports a “Smart Key” gestures where tapping twice in quick succession launches the camera app, for instance, and tapping once while viewing a photo gallery allows you to progress to the next photo. Hence, I can easily access my app through my fingers without wasting my time.  

8.Price
Huawei Honor 8 is an excellent smartphone with a mid-range price. It has high-end features that might make you doubt on buying other high-end phones. I can’t wait to reward myself a new HUAWEI honor 8 as i think the price is affordable with the best features i need. Starting from RM1699only for purchasing a Huawei Honor 8(32GB) which coming with Honor Hybrid Earphone and Tempered Glass. You may check the price and colours here: Huawei Honor 8 


Huawei Honor 8 now available at Lazada Malaysia ! Click here to shop.

Lazada's My Cybersale is happening on 26 - 30 Sept. Don’t forget to check it out!
More info, log on here


Shinmay


Don't Forget!
--Follow Me--

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. i am in love with huawei too :) good phone to go for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a good smartphone. Will probably get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do really like the honor 8 smartphone and wish I can own one... but I have two smart phone for now... might consider getting for husband...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good smartphone. Dual sim somemore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...i like this phone so much!!!I wish I have one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know Honor 8 got so many wonderful spec to use! The fingerprint scanner is a really cool thing, I never try before!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The review seems really good and heard its camera quality is brilliant too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Honor 8 as well. The most impressive feature for me is the camera quality. The photos are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the specifications of Honor 8. It suits me well and I should get it now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used a dual sim phone before, was confused to change between the sims. Would like to try this phone out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is that Brooklyn Beckham in the phone? Hahaha. Seem like a great phone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What??? I have the Huawei Honor 7. I must get this Honor 8!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice phone it seems to be! Somehow, I am always stuck to iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so many good choices besides of other leading brands! Like the finger print sensor feature unlike the usual one which is infront! x)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Impressive design from Honor 8. Love the design and features.

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes. the times without power bank is definitely very good! i would want to have one too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The design for the Honor 8 looks great dear. The features are not too bad too considering. The fingerprint sensor looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Huawei Honor 8 seems good woh. will look out for it in future.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been looking for a nice smartphone to replace my old one, this seems like a good suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so tempting..T.T I am stuck in between a note and a smartphone... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have tried the phone before, its value for money. Their camera quality is getting better now.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Travel (20) review (15) poland (5) Japan (4) #Food (3) Malaysia (3) Split (2) Zagreb (2) Korea (1) London (1) Music (1) Nailart (1) OOTD (1) Pula (1) Tech (1) Tottori (1) Venice (1) WIFI (1) Zakopane (1)
Copy Generate

Google+ Followers

Followers