[Review] HiTea Singapore--Blooming Tea

Anyeong! Today i will tell you about my tea review from Hitea from Singapore! If you know me well, you will know me I’m a tea lover! Te...

Anyeong! Today i will tell you about my tea review from Hitea from Singapore! If you know me well, you will know me I’m a tea lover! Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis, evergreen shrub native to Asia. After water, it is the most widely consumed drink in the world. There are many different types of tea; some teas, like Darjeeling and Chinese greens, have a cooling, slightly bitter, and astringent flavour, while others have vastly different profiles that include sweet, nutty, floral or grassy notes.

photo credit to my best friend: Leeyann

Tea originated in south-western China, where it was used as a medicinal drink. It was popularised as a recreational drink during the Chinese Tang dynasty, and tea drinking spread to other East Asian countries. Blooming tea, is the combination of green tea leaves and certain flowers. One or more dried flowers are wrapped into bundles of dried tea leaves formed into a bulb shape then set for drying. The bulb, once put in boiling water, expands and unfurls into something like a blooming flower. [Watch my video]

photo credit to my best friend: Leeyann

Benefit of drinking Blooming Tea
ü Richness In Antioxidant
üNourishes your skin
ü Boosts Metabolic Rates
ü Supports Cancer Prevention
ü Alleviates Stress
ü Kill Bacteria in mountain
ü Protects the heart
ü Boost Brain Functions
üContains Anti-inflammatory properties

My Review:
Its' taste quite different with other flower tea. But at the end, i have adapted to the taste of blooming tea. Overall, the taste not bad~ 

More information:
 http://hi-tea-boutique.com/
  https://www.facebook.com/Hi.Tea.Boutique.Malaysia/?fref=ts
 https://www.instagram.com/hiteasg/


Shinmay


You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. thank you shin may..taste bitter right..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching the flowers bloom inside a glass of hot water... such a pretty sight....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun it would be to drink tea with a flower inside. I am not a tea lover but it would definitely make me drink more tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if only i could appreciate the intricate taste of different types of teas. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. The taste a bit bitter but i like the smell of the blooming tea. The flower bud bloom into a nice flower tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally I love have sip of tea than coffee, but friendly reminder, don't over consume for its benefit ya as somehow overdose of tea isn't good for us especially ladies

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to see it blooming in the cup! but what happened at the end of the video ya? haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried mine yet. Really need to have flower tea date by this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm sound interesting to try the taste of the tea! Somehow the flower bloom quite pretty =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice or not the tea? ^^ I'm thinking of drinking tea from now onwards

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow the tea looks lovely to drink.
    Reminded me of an event I attended :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh this tea looks interesting! Is it bitter though? :x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love flower tea, especially after meal - to wash my palate. mwahaha. thanks for the introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some restaurants serve this blooming tea. but very expensive oh

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am a hi-tea lover! Love their fruit and flower teas..

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is cute! Hehe. Now started dreaming of having the blooming tea beside the window, watching the rain. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooo that's so pretty after bloomed. Perhaps should have a try on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why got Famous Amos? Hahahahaha!! Not a fan of flower tea la...unless it's for slimming >.<

    ReplyDelete
  19. heard about this tea before but not a fan of flower teas, prefer green tea better

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like green tea all these while :) but would like to try this blossom tea one day too :)
    cheers, siennylovesdrawing

    ReplyDelete
  21. I secretly love how dried floral tea's look, especially when you put it in the pot. But im more concern on the taste usually. It can look pretty but the taste can be... ugh sometimes >.<

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Travel (26) review (16) Korea (5) poland (5) Japan (4) #Food (3) Malaysia (3) Split (2) Zagreb (2) London (1) Music (1) Nailart (1) OOTD (1) Pula (1) Tech (1) Tottori (1) Venice (1) WIFI (1) Zakopane (1)
Copy Generate

Google+ Followers

Followers