Discover the Latest Japanese Hairstyle Talent @ Milbon Japan Designer Ability [DA] Show 2016, Publika

Do you want kind of Japanese hairstyle is popular now ?! Recently, I have attended a hair show event @ Publika, KL. This is a grea...

Do you want kind of Japanese hairstyle is popular now ?!
Recently, I have attended a hair show event @ Publika, KL. This is a great experience for me to explore current trend of hairstyle. This time, they have brought this event to Malaysia as previous 2 years was held in Japan.The concept of this show finds the stylist that able to bring out the customer’s desired design or total image through cutting, colouring, and styling. That why the competition was named as Designer Ability (DA).
This theme of the competition is “Japan Kawaii”. As a designer, they need challenge one's own skills and use one's own designing ability to create a design on one model. The Judge will evaluate based on the design that the designers have created which is requested by their models and also their ability in consulting their models.

The first session of the show is the catwalk of the contestant before going to the TOP 10 finalist. They all looks so trendy and wear in a kawaii style.  This is some of the hairstyles that I like .


Click the picture for bigger resolution

After that, the TOP 10 finalists were announced by the MC of the night.  And these are the TOP 10 finalists. I like some of the hairstyles and mostly was the bob & Lob hairstyle which makes the hair thicker and the model looked younger ! This kind of hairstyle won't be outdated so I have a plan to change my hairstyle like the Grand prize winner's model hairstyle. I was loved it at my first sight !!! 


The picture a bit blurr..hope you guys still can see it ~hehe

Before the winner is announced, there was a live demo cutting by the Mr Terutomo Matsumoto which is the Art director from Japan. He had shown his awesome talent through this demo ! I was really impressed by him ! He got to do this hairstyle just a few minutes ! OMG ~

Click the picture for bigger resolution

Finally, the most exciting part has revealed ! Who is the Winner??!! The Grand Prize Winner can win a trip to OSAKA , Japan and a colour advanced seminar from Milbon colour director ~ The prize is attractive, right?! 

Here is the picture of the winner ! 


2nd runner up 
1st runner up 

AND 
The GRAND PRIZE WINNER!!
TA-DA~~~

Congratulation to the winner!!

--Photos--

Thanks Cain for the invitation

Emily with me <3 3="" span="">

Shinmay


You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Curly and short hair must be really trending in Japan...In need of this kind of look...hehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japanese hairstyle design always leading the hairstyle trend in Asia.... Thanks for the sharing to let me know that a lot of very talented & creative hairstylist are available in Malaysia. Well done ~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and the hairstyle is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hair style - too bad am working in govt sector so cannot try the style.
    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No more hesitation, I'm going for it soon. Thanks for the images shared btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! so trendy! but I don't think I'll be able to pull that style off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the hair style is stylish ,and I think somehow it show the traditional way too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To know Japanese trends, I sometimes check out J-Dramas. But I always think I'm too old to rock that Japanese look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always love a hair show. So much creativity with these hair styles!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice.. japanese hairstyles are always over the top, but some are pretty good looking though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Their hairstyle looks great! Always fall in love with the Japanese hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The winner hairstyle is so stylish and cute! Would love to try this color out! Congrats to him and I always wanted to try Japanese Hairsyle as well =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wa~~~~ Can they help me makeover.. I don't mind be the "white rat".. haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice event. i love what they did for the short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice event!!! I love the hair style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG all the hair style look so cool! Guess you enjoyed the event alot!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This hair show is so cool! I love Japanese hairstyle very much, they are very unique and perfect for Asians.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hehe very nice, but don't think I can carry this style >.<

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know curly hair very famous in Japan! Last time my friend won because of curly hair too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. Short crop looks cool and trendy! I might try something like this but longer version in future.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really love some of these wacky haircuts - v cool for the young and trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Japanese hairstyle so much! Anyway congraz to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Curly and short, it's remind me the japan's drama , Hana Yori Dango when the main actor's hair is curly and short. Hehehehe

    Congrats to the winner! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the Japanese hair style. I have been with same hair style like forever. haih!

    ReplyDelete
  25. something different, how nice if people in malaysia walk the streets with these crazy hairstyles? right??

    ReplyDelete
  26. i see my friend reiko as the model for the 2nd runner up lol! who's the organizer for this event babe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is organized by Milbon Malaysia =)

      Delete
  27. For lovely blonde hair, one of the most important things to pull off at home is make certain you have a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Blonde hair tends to be lacking moisture and richness. I always suggest my clients use a hair masque at least gone a week in order to provide additional boost of moisture and one tip even other would be to apply the hair masque and either go to your gym's steam room or maybe, perspective on the shower, get the water really, truly steamy and have the hair masque in your hair in the steam for 15, 20 minutes. I think that it gives a more salon-type of treatment that you can even do at home. ... Visit for More here

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Travel (20) review (15) poland (5) Japan (4) #Food (3) Malaysia (3) Split (2) Zagreb (2) Korea (1) London (1) Music (1) Nailart (1) OOTD (1) Pula (1) Tech (1) Tottori (1) Venice (1) WIFI (1) Zakopane (1)
Copy Generate

Google+ Followers

Followers