Translate 翻譯

Fresh to Go, Pay and Go, Just like Touch N Go by 7eleven M'sia

You still frustrated about what to eat in the morning ? You need a fast and fresh food to continue your work? Are you feeling sluggis...

You still frustrated about what to eat in the morning ?
You need a fast and fresh food to continue your work?
Are you feeling sluggish or tired during the day and lazy to cook or wait for food?


I got something to share with you guys! 7Eleven has come out a series of Fresh to Go food product which is freshly made and available in whole Malaysia. The concept of Fresh to Go almost the same like the Touch N go. They bring the same meaning which is simple and fast.


I have been dropped by some of their convenient store and lots of their Fresh to Go food was out of stock. It seems to be quite popular among the people who always rush of time.


Since I don’t have a sophisticated gadget to capture the photo, I just use my mobile phone and adding some effect on my photo with my limited creativity. Haha..

I try a lot of their food like the muffin, Marble butter cake, sandwich and the salad bowl. Their foods are fresh and cheap as the price can be as low as RM1.00. All of us could afford it! Their store has offered Fresh to Go food product from breakfast until supper! So, you can save more time now! What a good idea?!

If you like these photos, feel free to share it out. Help me the photo where I post on my Facebook page[Link Here] as 20% comes from voting, so do support me. Hehe ! 


Hopefully, I can bring back a GoPro Hero 4 for more unforgettable travel journey like skydiving, bungee jump , parasailing , diving and lots more! With GoPro , i can start with travel vlog !! [*Fingercrossed*] 

Fresh to Go
Pay money and Go, 
Just like Touch N Go!! ;)


More information
 http://www.7eleven.com.my/
 https://www.facebook.com/7ElevenMalaysia/?fref=ts
  https://www.instagram.com/7elevenmy/

#FreshtoGoContest2016 #7elevenmy

Shinmay

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Wow, ur place 7-11 got more choices than mine! Great! All of them looks so yummy hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to makan all these fresh to go foods back then in collage! Save money as well~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! now 7-11 is so convenient and easy for me to grab great food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7-11 was my FAV convenient store. They have improved much it seems

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo. love seeing more healthy products in the market and it's in 7-11! which means even more convenient!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's perfect for the busy individuals who want to eat fresh and healthy food!
    Definitely a store and more!

    much love,
    everest
    www.everestsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute watson card! Btw, I am glad that 7-11 is offering more choices of food haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your touch and go card.. and the fresh to go food is also so convenient and yummy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well.. Guess it's time for me to try out fresh to go foodie in 7-11! Looks convenient..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, didn't know that it is so convenient now. Used to envy those 7-11 overseas, cause they have such a nice array of food. Now we have it here too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ever since I study at college, visit 7-Es most of the time to get snacks and its really convenient store. Looks like I need to check out more about this Fresh to Go thingy. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to travel back melaka every week during evening, always buy food at 7-11 TBS before depart from kl. like must habit ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. its so convenient to get food on the go nowadays! :D love the varieties they have too

    ReplyDelete
  14. I only attracted to your Watson Line Card!! WHY so cute geh!!! The packaging is really easy and convenient to bring around when we are hungry, yums =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is great for people who are always on the go

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good that 7-11 are adding more products to its varieties. Quite convenient for people on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  17. not bad at all!.. 7 eleven is just so convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  18. shud try it out this! as alw go 7-11 buy ice cream only :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your title.... Brilliant idea by 7-11. Do hope you win that GoPro. I'm lusting for one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just perfect, I'm always on the go and miss my breakfast >.<

    ReplyDelete
  21. So happy since Fresh to go was introduced! Always happy getting a sandwich for lunch at my college!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this too! Easy and convenient anytime, anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Travel (27) review (16) Korea (5) poland (5) Japan (4) #Food (3) Malaysia (3) Split (2) Zagreb (2) London (1) Music (1) Nailart (1) OOTD (1) Pula (1) Tech (1) Tottori (1) Venice (1) WIFI (1) Zakopane (1)
Copy Generate

Google+ Followers

Followers